Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    How are people queueing for this already?

Queueing doesn't seem to work as alliance (eu). Works perfectly fine as horde, but horde gets decimated.

The Experience is awful. I already have the mount, but what I do not have is HKs. So I am in there and dying a lot. The lag is excruciating.
    EDIT: Queueing as a mercenary for alliance, as horde, seems to work as well. Time to chain lightning some fools.

Not able to queue on Horde nor Alliance. EU.

Kazzak dropping 85/95 stuff

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by daisyheadmayzie View Post
    It was popular because it was quick exp. There was nothing compelling about the gameplay. You just needed to convince players to not go for Korrak and do the quest in Zul'drak instead. So the defining thing about Korrak's Revenge needed to be ignored, because it would make you lose the game.
    maybe for you, it was a lot of fun actually defending the bunkers and slowing down the enemy team enough that you won.

no doomwalker apparently.

- - - Updated - - -

Doomwalker doesn't appear to be in-game. Lame. Finished all the (IMO) worthwhile (PvE) anniversary stuff, without travel time, in 5 min.

Not able to queue on Horde nor Alliance, NA

10+ Year Old Account
    So according to WoW Head, the exp gains from last year's Korrak's Revenge have been significantly nerfed.

https://www.wowhead.com/news=318874/...a-single-level

Sucks, but I suppose it's to be expected. If they had that plus the new leveling speed as of right now, you'd probably
    hit max level within an hour or two's time.

So I suppose the only reason to do it now is if you didn't get the mount, or if you found the mode fun. Anything more,
    you're better off looking elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    korrak is back ? good just in time to get my horde allied races to max ultra fast
    Oh man i have news for you https://www.wowhead.com/news=318874/...a-single-level

AV is unplayable laggy garbage in EU. Glad to see how blizzard servers performs worse than some shitty third world private server hosted by some russian neet in his mom's basement.
    Censorship apologists deserve [REDACTED]

I dont see Doomwalker anywhere in Tanaris :/

10+ Year Old Account
    ok i managed to finish 2 games ( won 1 lost 1 ) and here are the results :

first game (lost) i tagged a gy and turned in the quest, also turned in armor scraps 3 times. we managed to destroy 3 towers and as i said, we lost. net result : 30 points.

second game (won) alliance (most were 6k 8k hp) couldn't even destroy 1 tower yet we destroyed all towers and won easily. net result : 10 points.

too much of a hassle for a single anniversary event imo, 2 games in total were like 3 hours long. meh.
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    SH vs TM they don't need to bring back for the anniversary since they made it into a brawl so it rotates in every few months. Would rather they add just Korrak's since it isn't a brawl or anything. Granted, I'd like it if Korrak was available year round, but that is me.

I doubt they will fix things like that, but yeah agreed. It was super annoying when I was on my alliance toons, but not much you could do.
    Ah, I haven't played in a while. Didn't know it was still in the game as a brawl.
    I'm a thread killer.

Phoned it in. They must be busy fixing the dumpster fire.

there is no reason to do korrak now, win gave me like 4 bars