Covenant Choice 11/9/2020

As of now apparently Venthyr is the best for M+ and raiding according to Bicepspump. Still think Necrolord will be better with the additional limb for PVP, but I'd rather be emo pale people then fairies. Progress? Also this is for Unholy of course I think Frost is kyrian.

I generally switch between unholy and frost depending on what i'm doing. So i'd still likely go Venthyr regardless.

Cool.

Still going Necrolords.
    Mods are too busy to be bothered with moderation...but still post nonsense in threads.

Please do not contact me about moderation - Reach out to another member.

9/11/2020

That's how normal people write.

Quote Originally Posted by InfernalDark View Post
    9/11/2020

This is how some people write it, not everyone, and definitely not just normal people.

I am sorry but you aren't a real Death Knight if you don't pick Necrolords.

Quote Originally Posted by InfernalDark View Post
    9/11/2020

Nah, the US is just about the only country that does it this way. Another thing we do backwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommys View Post
    Nah, the US is just about the only country that does it this way. Another thing we do backwards.
    Actually, looking it up, the international way is Y/M/D.
    American English write D/M/Y, whereas British English write M/D/Y.
    Still, it’s wrong of the other person to insinuate the “normal” way is the American way. Kind of like how the States use Standard and the rest of the world uses Metric.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Still, it’s wrong of the other person to insinuate the “normal” way is the American way. Kind of like how the States use Standard and the rest of the world uses Metric.
    Always used D/M/Y here at work and since school, so i wonder if that international standard for certain specific industries.

Currently looking at venthyr, power and abilities be damned i like the setting for my Unholy/blood Blood elf Deathknight.
    Still have a dwarf DK on the alliance side, so might go necrolord on that there, although i generally level another class entirely so it doesn't simply feel like a repeat.
    “My philosophy is: It’s none of my business what people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier.
    ― Anthony Hopkins

Still mainly planning NF or Ven, mainly for the movement bonuses. After that it’s looking at performance. I’m also planning on playing Frost for raiding and either Blood or UN for m+ (obviously based off current knowledge) and hoping 2H Frost actually works so I could technically use 1 weapon for all 3 in a pinch.

I generally switch between unholy and frost depending on what i'm doing. So i'd still likely go Venthyr regardless.

venthyr definitely for blood.
    Even a tiny heroism/bloodlust and alot of good conduits.
    Big AoE and lifedrain. Spam deathstrike and a nice teleport to move around.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just a question. I retired from almost 15 years of playing so I'm insanely out of date.

Can I change covenant? Can't decide between Venthyr and Necro (only plan to do M+).
    Input appreciated.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Just a question. I retired from almost 15 years of playing so I'm insanely out of date.

Can I change covenant? Can't decide between Venthyr and Necro (only plan to do M+).
    Input appreciated.
    You can swap to a covenant you did not pick the first time instantly. If you want to swap back to a covenant you already joined, you have to do tasks over the course of a reset. (You could start the swap on Monday and do those tasks. Then on Tuesday do the final tasks and swap back to the covenant).

So, if you chose Necro and wanted to go to Venthyr, you could do it immediately. If you wanted to go back to Necro, you'd have to do those aforementioned tasks.

If you then wanted to join Kyrian, you'd go instantly, but to to back to either one would have to do another set of tasks.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Seeing how I'm born and raised American who has never even visited England, I know you are wrong on this. You have the American and British formats backwards.

https://ielts.com.au/articles/how-to...ate-correctly/

Quote Originally Posted by Your Mommy View Post
    I am sorry but you aren't a real Death Knight if you don't pick Necrolords.
    I'm a belf blood dk, so i'm a vampire of noble blood. Venthyr are literally the only correct choice.

15+ Year Old Account
    With my DK I ended up going Necro because I switch between frost and blood frequently. I didn't like what Kyrian brought to the table and felt that Necro had more to offer for both specs. I think Necro will end up being better later on than Kyrian so I'm hoping I chose wisely. I'd hate to have to start all over again in the covenant campaign shit if Necro ended up being better mid/late game and Kyrian behind them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    You can swap to a covenant you did not pick the first time instantly. If you want to swap back to a covenant you already joined, you have to do tasks over the course of a reset. (You could start the swap on Monday and do those tasks. Then on Tuesday do the final tasks and swap back to the covenant).

So, if you chose Necro and wanted to go to Venthyr, you could do it immediately. If you wanted to go back to Necro, you'd have to do those aforementioned tasks.

If you then wanted to join Kyrian, you'd go instantly, but to to back to either one would have to do another set of tasks.
    Thank you.

And for an unholy zooming in on M+, whats thel latest verdict of what to pick?
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    Seeing how I'm born and raised American who has never even visited England, I know you are wrong on this. You have the American and British formats backwards.

https://ielts.com.au/articles/how-to...ate-correctly/
    Yes, you’re correct, I wrote them backwards. Still doesn’t change the fat that the person insinuating the American way is the correct way is wrong, especially when international order doesn’t support either way.

I'm frost but not BoS. Venthyr sucks for that. Too much RP since there's a cd on glacial advance. Necrolord slaps hard tho. Extra rime procs help out oblit when using it for aoe. Abom arm > PoF + ERW > free rime > KM frost scythe > GA > KM frost scythe > free rime proc. Its nice cause scythe only generates 10 rp and GA eats 30. So with necrolord it smooths it out and you don't have to build too much rp before unloading on aoe packs.

Its decent for blood cause you can pop it and not have to worry abt boneshield stacks for the duration so can unload on heart strikes.