Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    When hunters used ammo.
    When you stood by in awe of that Tauren warrior wearing butt ugly purple Ahn Quiray armor.
    When it would take you days to get from lvl 50-55.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Even earlier today people were complaining about the lower loot drops in raids, even going so far as to say that raiding wasn't content anymore since they "only" got 3 pieces of loot in a 20 man raid per boss.
    I mean I don't disagree with them on that one. It really does feel unsatisfying what they've done with loot this expansion. That's a case of Blizzard making it worse for everyone to stop players like me from gearing up faster. It's one of Blizzard's classic hamfisted solutions to a problem.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

10+ Year Old Account
    When cat form looked like a panther for Night Elves and not the long, pointed-ear model we had when the game first launched. (I started in closed beta during the summer of 2004.)

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm so old that I don't remember anything. What's my name? Where am I? What year is this?

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    I mean I don't disagree with them on that one. It really does feel unsatisfying what they've done with loot this expansion. That's a case of Blizzard making it worse for everyone to stop players like me from gearing up faster. It's one of Blizzard's classic hamfisted solutions to a problem.
    But that doesn't make it "not content anymore" which was what that guy was trying to argue. According to him there's no content at all in SL what with lower loot drops.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

im so old i remember rogues using bucklers

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Sitting there afk at those invincible demons near the dark portal to farm weapon skill when I got a new weapon drop.

Gaaaaameplay!
    My guild had luck with eye of sulf drops to where we eventually gave one to a shaman, but he was still resto for raids. So like twice a week he had to raise weapon skill back to 300

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ringthane View Post
    I remember when they changed the arrow for Hunter's Mark.
    Wasn't there a bug during a patch where the arrow that came down on whoever was marked was HUGE?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

i remember a time when nostalgia was actually good.

or do i?
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

I remember mounts being physical items and you'd have to deposit all but one or two you wanted to ride in your bank otherwise you'd run out of inventory slots xD
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

I miss my Gun/Bow as a Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    My guild had luck with eye of sulf drops to where we eventually gave one to a shaman, but he was still resto for raids. So like twice a week he had to raise weapon skill back to 300

- - - Updated - - -

Wasn't there a bug during a patch where the arrow that came down on whoever was marked was HUGE?
    Oh my god I completely forgot the weapon skills reset upon spec swapping, that's just cruel! :O

And I think the arrow scaled to the size of the NPC?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

I'm so old, I recall playing MMO's when WoW was probably an idea sketched out on a cocktail napkin

stormstrike had the same icon which hammer of justice had

I think we're just naming Classic WoW features.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    I remember when the lore had consistency and didn't play out like a terribly written fan-fiction.
    never happened