For the first time in many many years

I feel like the world, the zones that is, in Shadowlands is very inviting and exciting to spend time in. It’s been a joy so far being out there questing in both wm on/off as horde.

Plan is to level all my 48 level 50 toons to 60 in a variety of ways on my EU account, check out the current end game options then disable and move to my US account as my main one this time.

Looking forward to patch 9.1 and beyond. I feel like the game is finally back on the right track. Let’s thank Ion for once.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm really enjoying the zones and questing, I'm not enjoying the stability of the launch though. I am on a crazy high pop server so its to be expected to a certain degree. Looking forward to things calming down and to see what end game has to offer.

3+ Year Old Account
    Questing and zones were so awesome that my friend and I were done on launch day (EU, we didn't play in the night but started at 7 a.m.). Beautiful zones, great quest design, involving story and world, just perfect!
    WoW players are all trash? M+ leavers? Pug raid fails? You don't have stuff to do? WoW has become a solo player game for you? People don't talk anymore? Everyone's toxic? I have a simple solution, just for you!
    Get social. Join a guild.

Quote Originally Posted by RemasteredClassic View Post
    I feel like the world, the zones that is, in Shadowlands is very inviting and exciting to spend time in. It’s been a joy so far being out there questing in both wm on/off as horde.

Plan is to level all my 48 level 50 toons to 60 in a variety of ways on my EU account, check out the current end game options then disable and move to my US account as my main one this time.

Looking forward to patch 9.1 and beyond. I feel like the game is finally back on the right track. Let’s thank Ion for once.

You uhh did say 48 level 50 toons right . .as in you have 48 ?

I just have one of each class, so out of curiosity what's your setup ? any combinations you find particularly fun or interesting to play?

Quote Originally Posted by Addiena View Post
    You uhh did say 48 level 50 toons right . .as in you have 48 ?

I just have one of each class, so out of curiosity what's your setup ? any combinations you find particularly fun or interesting to play?
    On my EU account, I have 4 max level toons for each class using different races, transmogs..etc. This sounds like I have no life, but the truth is I have not been spending more than a maximum 1.5 hours a day on average on WoW for the past 8 years or so. It is not unusual to completely not touch WoW for days or weeks on end since I am now fully enjoying WoW as a 100% casual player and don't intend to change that for WoW or any other game since RL always takes priority.

During the Legion launch, I made friends while travelling and they happened to play on the EU, so I decided to go the Refer-A-Friend route, triple XP while semi AFK'ing near one of the Legion invasion world quest spots and working on work projects, watching TV...etc.

My US account was abandoned mid way during WoD and so it doesn't have much on it, one toon for each class sitting at level 90 before the squish, has some no longer obtainable achievs and gear from Vanilla/TBC/Wrath times. I intend to go back to it for SL in 9.1.

What I enjoy playing changes depending on what I feel like playing. Currently maining an undead affliction warlock that I call Benafflick, after one of my favourite actors of all time. I have played all specs during prepatch and can say they all feel fun to play with the recent changes, but it ultimately depends on the player's choice in picking what feels good, play style, role, toolkit, flavour of the month/patch...etc

My setup is not so special any more, but is currently under the radar for a replacement under my "home digital refresh 2021-2025 roadmap". Every 3 to 5 years I try to sell my gear and buy last year's top.

Enjoy SL!