Mission Table missing after covenant change

Hey,

so i just switched from Kyrian to Night Fae and my mission table is missing.
    I finished the campaign: It says wait for Chapter 3 but i still don't have a mission table with Night Fae.
    I had the mission table and companions unlocked with Kyrian.

Am i missing something?
    - i don't have a quest to unlock the mission table with Night Fae
    - i don't have Companions with Night Fae
    - i was able to skip the intro to Night Fae after getting the first Night Fae ability ( i already unlocked Night Fae on another character )
    then i went to the queen for my 2nd Night Fae ability and my campaign was finished.

Am i missing something , does anyone know?

Best Regards

Quote Originally Posted by GnomeEU View Post
    Hey,

so i just switched from Kyrian to Night Fae and my mission table is missing.
    I finished the campaign: It says wait for Chapter 3 but i still don't have a mission table with Night Fae.
    I had the mission table and companions unlocked with Kyrian.

Am i missing something?
    - i don't have a quest to unlock the mission table with Night Fae
    - i don't have Companions with Night Fae
    - i was able to skip the intro to Night Fae after getting the first Night Fae ability ( i already unlocked Night Fae on another character )
    then i went to the queen for my 2nd Night Fae ability and my campaign was finished.

Am i missing something , does anyone know?

Best Regards
    maybe you have to rebuy the covenant upgrade first.

lol day 2 and you are already switching damn lol

Have you actually bought it?

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    maybe you have to rebuy the covenant upgrade first.
    That might be it, thanks a lot dude. I forgot about the Upgrades.
    Just started the upgrade, gotta wait 1 hour.

To why i switched: Well, i saw another hunter doing 50% of his 9k dps with the Night Fae ability so i thought: Ok i guess i picked the wrong covenant.

What i learned: There seems to be no punishment for switching the covenant in week 1, apart from losing some anima.
    Last edited by GnomeEU; 2020-11-25 at 08:15 AM.

3+ Year Old Account
    That's a Nightfae thing btw. Regular Nightfae players have to unlock the upgrade first, too.
    WoW players are all trash? M+ leavers? Pug raid fails? You don't have stuff to do? WoW has become a solo player game for you? People don't talk anymore? Everyone's toxic? I have a simple solution, just for you!
    Get social. Join a guild.

Might be a stupid question, but why did you change covenants less than two days into the expansion?