Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Could be worse, they could leave half way through when a specific boss doesn't drop loot.
    Do you know how many Mythic AD runs died cause someone didn't get the trinket off Rezan, usually it was the tank who just wanted a quick que and shot at the trinket for his main dps spec, you knew when they ran straight to rezan what was about to happen.

You see it in LFR too, most recent the Raden fight for that trinket. Tanks would pull towards Ra'den with 20 ppl screaming "NO NO DO THAT LAST DO IT LAST REEEEEEEE"

My point is, it's nothing new it happens all over the game.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    So they might quit after 5 mins

People will abuse any system
    People will blame Blizzard
    We have seen AI-Npc in Proving Grounds, mage tower and stuff, there is no reason to not use Tank, Heal or Dps AI on normal and heroic. Problem solved

Honestly all crucial items should be locked behind the final boss of their respective dungeons - I really don't understand why blizzard hasn't figured that out in 14 years. I mean hell, someone understood it in the last couple expacs when they made you finish the dungeon to complete the world quests!
    And leaving any dungeon before the last boss dies should incur a penalty queue - same as league of legends, if you establish a pattern of dodging you get a time out from queue.
    Last edited by oplawlz; 2020-12-01 at 05:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Quote Originally Posted by minkage View Post
    so I was doing some normal mode dungeons for the 1st time today to do quests/story.

Dungeon 1 Spires of Ascension - Druid tank bails after 1st boss and group falls apart
    Dungeon 2 Spires of Ascension - War tank bails after 2nd last boss and group falls apart

I sat in queue for 30 mins till I got a full group to kill the last boss... very painful experiance

Im pretty miffed at this point as its week 1 of a new xpac and people are already selfishly bailing when they dont get the drop they want.
    this is normal though

you didnt see it in legion/BfA because people could get that ivl of gear from WQ / emmisary

they cant now so they spam dungeons untill they get what they want and then they will stop imidiately

it was more then common behaviour in Cata-WoD era.

you can see how many players didnt play back then

it was the reason why they put in satchel (with mounts ) into game -because there was not enough tanks/healers - because they geared incredibly fast and didnt need anything anymore.

you're free to do a premade before queueing. way less likely for the tank to bail that way
    ...that's just my opinion, anyway.

All of this cosmological stuff is too boring for me. I'd like to get Warcraft back, please. my thing is killing defias and orcs.