Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Farm herbs and ores to the AH, these first two weeks ive made 200k casually farming, imagine if i dedicated all my WoW time to it? gotta jump on it quick though prices only gonna go down from here

when raid launch crafted stuff will sell good too. Stock up on meats and fish for feasts

unless your on a dead server like i used to be then really your only good bet is farming old raids with multiple alts

well, quests from my Necro covenant have given me several thousands already. they give a bunch of grey garbage that sells for anything from 500 to 900g. I think is from the mission table, but not sure. You won't get a Long Boi with that, but is free gold anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Clockwork Pinkie View Post
    Wait, so you want more options, even though there's plenty of options? You just don't like many of the openly valid options out there. It's a fresh expansion. Farm herbs and ore. Sell them on AH. Most of it will sell before you're even finished putting everything you have to sell on the AH.
    What plenty of options? Farming herb and ore is the main one. Then you have boosting and researching AH.
    Check this very thread, the other "gold making" mentioned so far is a thousands a week or few thousand an hour. Sounds like a waste of time, few thousand isn't worth anything.
    The levelling 50-60 through herb could be doable. Still the very same farming herb and ore.
    Or levelling through in demand does sound fun, It's not much either though. Maybe 15k for whole 50-60.

Rare world mount spawns could be more? No idea, does sound interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by kukkamies View Post
    Dungeons give barely anything, even with in demand bonus. Torghast gives nothing, nor does pvp. Neither do pet battles. World quests give a little bit. Command table gives a little. Daily calling gives 1k? Levelling netted me 4k for 50-60 while herb and mining during that time got 20k. So quests give barely anything.

I'd like to see more sources of gold. I wonder if it's still the WoD and Legion inflation making gold rewards so small relative to AH. Probably never going fully away?
    do callings each day on you main . they are giving 1000-1500 gold each for 2 years of expansion that should net +/- 1 mln gold.

seeing how you will do it likely on more then one toon anyone should be able to get 2-3 mln gold in extremly easy way while obtaining anima/soulbinds/gear through whole expansion .

i would suggest also leveling alts which have crafting proffesions - peopel are making riduculous amount of gold atm if they have for example leatherworking/skining combo .

Token went from 190k to <160k
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©