Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    We could have had "real" player housing. Instead we got a shitty commercial.

I have no idea about any of these people? who are they? like who is the asian guy doing yoga? or the first guy taking the horn from the chest?

god ozzy, chuck, mr.t were fucking awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeanix View Post
    Lol crazy. I didn't know he played. As cringeworthy as this was I wish they gave him more screen time, he's the only person in there that I knew. Edit: and Hodor, forgot him

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    I don't live in the US but i know who Ronda Rousey is.
    I think most people in the US don't know who Pierre Gasly is ( a Formula 1-driver )
    Canada reporting in. I recognized our Alpha Tauri race winner
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Is that fucking Bran from Game of Thrones? What is he doing here, shouldn't he be controlling worthless birds to fight the God of Death? I'd like to see him try to fight the Jailer with a swarm of ravens.
    The Night King ain't shit to the Lich King, much less the Jailer, who is basically the true "God of Death" lol. His birds ain't doing shit.

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    The Night King ain't shit to the Lich King, much less the Jailer, who is basically the true "God of Death" lol. His birds ain't doing shit.
    Right, that's because the average power level of Azeroth is obviously much higher than Westeros. But the Night King is literally the God of Death of that universe.

"What do we say to the God of Death? Not today" -> The annoying kid who killed the God of Death

You know, there's a reason why S8 is universally hated.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiev View Post
    That's Abed, from community.
    YES! Now I remember, thanks!

I watched LOST. There was no way I was going to watch Game of Thrones. I fully expected a cast that large would end its run killing off a bunch of its cast in pointless fashion with a crap unsatisfying ending. Plus the cast was unlikable as hell. Stranger Things? Might be something I would watch when I get sick but haven't gotten sick in a while. Community? Meh.

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    We could have had "real" player housing. Instead we got a shitty commercial.
    Yes! Thank you. Why didnt they just have the advertising wing of the company learn how to program and then affect a pivotal area of the game that will never be good enough for the players. It would have solved ALL of our problems.

You're smart. They should hire you.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Yes! Thank you. Why didnt they just have the advertising wing of the company learn how to program and then affect a pivotal area of the game that will never be good enough for the players. It would have solved ALL of our problems.

You're smart. They should hire you.
    Right back at you!

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Not a single shot of gameplay or game assets. Terrible.

lol what adventure

Well that's horrible and cringeworthy.

Also, the game is 16 years old. Who the fuck do they think they're going to attract with this that hasn't already come back? The WoW meth heads are all here. It's like having an ad saying "try new and improved meth! Now with 25% less tooth decay."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuffe View Post
    Yepp would only needed something simple like

Henry walking into a room sitting down before a computer and starting upp wow shadowlands and saying "I guess it's time for another adventure". Add end.

They really dont have to go full geek mode everytime they make an add.
    Yup. Simple, sweet and perfect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The main function of Mythic mode for most players is to act as a reminder that, compared to that 1%, they suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    lol no that's the kid from Stranger Things.

Also, the way GoT went, Bran would be the equivalent of Medan in terms of awful.
    That's Bran from GoT at the end, murdering the beets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by orlfman View Post
    i have no clue who any of these people are.
    I recognized the kid from Stranger Things (he was the first one), Hodor and Bran (Game of Thrones) and Uhtred son of Uhtred (The Last Kingdom). A couple other faces looked familiar, but I couldn't place them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicymemer View Post
    Cringe and Irrelivent

How is it irrelivent irrelevant?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeanix View Post
    no love for Brandon Stark
    What?! Where?
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

How cool would it be if for the release of Classic Wrath they had an ad like that and Hodor played Hodir.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    You people are such absolute shut-ins. Do something besides stare at video games all day and maybe you'll know a bit about what's going on in the world and the people doing those things. Imagine not knowing anyone from a list of stars from Stranger Things, Game of Thrones, and Community, and other "nerd" shows, while already being in the exact demographic that those shows target.

And honestly, grow up. Sometimes it's okay to enjoy things and not think it's cringe. Stop being so internet. A thing was made; you don't have to love it, but that doesn't mean you have to hate it. Thanks for reminding me why I quit this community and game.
    I don't think you know what the meaning of cringe is.

This was cringe. Was it bad or awful? No. Was it cringe? Holy shit one of the cringiest things I've seen in a while, and that has nothing to do with "internet stuff" as you said. It was simply embarassing to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    To be honest those adds were cringe as fuck to be fair. It was just that you were younger and you rely on nostalgia to make you think they were once cool.
    Oh, not so sure about that, watched them and still laughed. Also believe that the amount of watched and likes the videos has on YT speaks for them selves, more so since they are not on the official WoW-channel. The new one has more dislikes than the three I posted combined. But sure, you're the expert here.