Question Lua error while trying to buy character transfer

Unsure if this is mac issue but have been having enough WoW issues with M1 that i wouldn’t be surprised (still can’t accessed my pet journal) when i try and buy a character transfer i encounter a LUA error that prompts me to reload my Ui, and then the problem persists. any ideas?

When you get a Lua error and want help with it, you need to copy the text and share it. It's not random text, no one can help you if we don't know what the error is.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    When you get a Lua error and want help with it, you need to copy the text and share it. It's not random text, no one can help you if we don't know what the error is.
    my bad, did not realize there were multiple kinds of LUA errors

e\AddOns\Blizzard_StoreUI\Blizzard_StoreUISecure.lua:4071: attempt to get length of local ‘races’ (a nil value)
    Time: Tue Dec 1 19:26:41 2020
    Count: 1
    Stack: …e\AddOns\Blizzard_StoreUI\Blizzard_StoreUISecure.lua:4071: attempt to get length of local ‘races’ (a nil value)

Looks like a blizzard bug yes, unless there is something terribly wrong with your account

Edit: yes, Kanegasi is making a good point. How are you even buying character services while in-game
    Last edited by Ketho; 2020-12-02 at 10:10 PM.

You cannot buy a character transfer while logged into a character. You need to be at the character select screen. In fact, last I checked, the transfer service should be grayed out while logged into a character, so I'm not sure how you were able to select it in-game.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet