Stampeding Roar and Sire Denathrius

In all the streams I see of Sire Denathrius, in P1 the raid gets a Stampeding Roar while they're being thrown back from the grip, but whenever I try it he silences you the moment the grip happens. How are they casting it while they're getting knocked back?

You just need to time it. There's a brief moment between Sire teleporting to the center and everyone getting silenced.

Quote Originally Posted by TickTickTick View Post
    There's a brief moment between Sire teleporting to the center and everyone getting silenced.
    I know. They are casting it after the throw, while they're in the air and being thrown to the wall, when they should be silenced, hence my question.
    Last edited by Myztikrice; 2020-12-30 at 12:07 AM.

i think they do it percentage based, what you see is the spell effect on the raid that happens with a delay of the activation, not them clicking it while silenced and in the air. You would do it immediately before.

If you have no debuff stacks you are not silenced during the intermission.

At least on normal anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Myztikrice View Post
    I know. They are casting it after the throw, while they're in the air and being thrown to the wall, when they should be silenced, hence my question.
    How i Stampede is when he`s at 71% i look at the hp and try to focus on the dbm when it call intermission i cast Stampede. ; work everytime

Time it mate, he will TP around 70,5 just pop it right before and you're good

Quote Originally Posted by Myztikrice View Post
    If you have no stacks you aren't silenced.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    If you have no stacks you aren't silenced.
    To elaborate on this, the boomy needs to soak the first 5 frontal (spawning an add) to remove all their stacks before intermission. Once you're picked up, you can roar while others are silenced.

Bear in mind depending on raid size you may not reach everyone, but this can be countered with (I believe) the front of the pack conduit increasing aoe and duration of roar.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee