Why don't Necrolords have 2h Swords?

I know Kyrians also don't get 2h swords, but for a Covenant that completely revolves around an eternal one who is a legendary blacksmith that crafts runeblades, and the blade of the primus itself is a sword, why don't we get any swords?

I guess I wouldn't be as upset about it if the 2h axe wasn't so tiny. But still, gimme a runeblade please.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    It's possible that they'll add those models in when additional raids get added since the weapons are themed around the covenant and not the raid set.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

One of the 2 handed swords from questing or just random boe greens is a perfect match for the plate covenant set at least. Gorewrought Greatsword, Reanimated Executioner's Greatsword, and Bonefused Greatsword all share this model.

I'd really really love a 2h version of the kyrian caster sword. Makes me think of the Moonlight Greatsword from From Software games.

Not about necrolords but I noticed a funny thing about Night Fae bow colors. Matching bow color for the basic covenant campaign set comes from Mythic difficulty raid.

: D Interest Ask

Quote Originally Posted by Jurani View Post
    One of the 2 handed swords from questing or just random boe greens is a perfect match for the plate covenant set at least. Gorewrought Greatsword, Reanimated Executioner's Greatsword, and Bonefused Greatsword all share this model.
    This. Good quality for greens.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    I'd really really love a 2h version of the kyrian caster sword. Makes me think of the Moonlight Greatsword from From Software games.
    Yeah I don't get why they haven't add more two handed models of some one handed swords.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Jurani View Post
    One of the 2 handed swords from questing or just random boe greens is a perfect match for the plate covenant set at least.
    This is what I'm currently wearing as mog. It's one of the few greenies that I actually LIKE the model of. Usually they are too simple or just fugly, but this one? Perfect fit!

Not one rune weapon in Maldraxxus why?

Quote Originally Posted by GR8GODZILLAGOD View Post
    Not one rune weapon in Maldraxxus why?
    Even though crafting one was the whole point of the leveling experience in that zone.

I'm really sad that they didn't find it in them to add a single Necrolord runeblade. Especially since one is a part of the questline. Maybe it's meant to emphasize a loss of sorts in the absence of the Primus, in that all the weaponry is now rough and unrefined compared to the dark but artistic runeblades from back when he was still around.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cove210 View Post
    I know Kyrians also don't get 2h swords, but for a Covenant that completely revolves around an eternal one who is a legendary blacksmith that crafts runeblades, and the blade of the primus itself is a sword, why don't we get any swords?

I guess I wouldn't be as upset about it if the 2h axe wasn't so tiny. But still, gimme a runeblade please.
    I think the problem here is that you are only looking at the vendors in the convenant hall, there are matching two handed swords for both just from different sources. The Kyrians have a several beautiful two handed swords that match their armor sets, just the sources vary. I know one comes from the daily purity chest and another I believe is a blue boe drop.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Cove210 View Post

Both Kyrian and Necrolords get two-handed swords, in fact they come in quite a few colour variations. The base model for the Necrolord 2h sword is this: https://www.wowhead.com/item=183083/...ted-greatsword and the base model for the Kyrian one is this: https://www.wowhead.com/item=181634/...ade?bonus=6935.

Now, are they good, BiS, epic or something else? Nope. But the models exists, so transmog away!

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann