Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Rozz View Post
    Zandalari Druid, because dinosaurrrs

I like the regular troll forms a lot, but they need to be redone so badly.
    The zandalari models irk me to no end. Especially the "cat" form. I realize they couldn't make it a raptor of some kind, but this thing looks just too weird and un-dinosaur-like. Plus, having it make the standart cat growls is very unfitting.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorachus View Post
    I am new to the Druid class this month, was bored so started a Night Elf Druid, got him to level 35, just playing casually on the side as an alt of an alt.

Anyways, I love the Legion artifact appearances I can change the Feral form into, looks really good. But then I just started noticing some of the Zandalari and Kul Tiran Druid forms walking around the cities, and I was like HOLY COW, these look so flipping cool, I need to race change.

I unlocked the Kul Tiran race last night, and created a quick test character, and man the Druid forms looks so great, just the best. But I can't play a fat fuck guy, no way I'll play an out of shape fat dude. So that's out. Now I am working on finishing the long quest line to unlock the Zandalari race.

What is your fav race for the best Druid forms?
    Man you should have added a poll.

Legion artifacts where cool. But not a theme. ( btw they should upgrade the OG tiger/travel form) ( and tree form 2. not that weird ass looking new one).

For me its between zandalari and night elf.

Find some of the others down right insultingly bad ( like kul tiran).

Highmountain: some are cool, some are just forms with horns on them. Could have done more to fit in the local fauna theme. Their flight form is a great example of correct fauna.

Kul tiran: should be burned by fire. They ugliest forms of all. No new models or anything. Just a skin based on a artifact weapon on old night elf forms. Skins are also bad. Heads look nice and busy, legs are see through and light. But body's are bland and have nothing going for them. Bad design busy/detailed, vs light and see trough vs bland. And that moonkin form is ugly as F.
    And seeing there are many drust "animals" around ( wicker beasts). They could have used those ( like with zandalari). A gaint waste if you ask me.
    Think of crab or wicker bear as tank form. Wicker beast as cat form, or a big dog. Moonkin form could have been a wickerman, or a moonkin made out of wood. travel forms could be a dark bird like raven etc.

NIght elf: OG froms no complains.

Tauren: bland. Could use a more tauren themed

Troll: Could also use a more troll themed forms. Like their flight form is perfect. It looks troll.

zandalari: The best ( if you look past og night elves). Yes it moonkin form looks silly when casting. But it looks awsome. All the forms have a nice new look. This is how druid forms should be made. Something that fits the theme of race. I think this is the prime example why i think zandalari got way more love then kul tirans. This was 95% effort to create cool new druid forms.

Worgen: with kul tirans the most stupid forms there are in game. How can you F up druid forms for a freaking WEREWOLF race.....like HOW!!!
    Theme is not even there. You could have done raven/crow flight forms. More brutal bear/boar tank form. Instead of cat form a big wolf form etc etc...man such a waste.

And damm i still hate that i could not play enough during legion for my mage tower appearences :S

Dosent matter mage tower catform. Guardian mage tower or balance of power and the star thing as balance

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    Kul Tiran has the best of all forms to me apart from Moonkin, Zandalari wins that one.

Unfortunately, Kul Tiran base form is too ridiculous for me to ever consider playing it.
    This pretty much.

Night Elf is a good standard, but Kul Tiran forms are an interesting flavor as far as race forms go, just too bad Kul Tiran themselves are unplayable.

I therefore play Zandalari with Artifact appearances on my Feral forms.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarohk View Post
    That's my favorite race
    Race changed my shaman and monk to male kultiran. Debating if I should level a character from scratch for the awesome heritage set
    Conceptually I love Kul Tirans, and really wanted to play them as soon as they came out, until I noticed what the animations were. Huge letdown for me.

My favorite and most suited race is night elf for druid but i mostly played with taureen just because i wanted to be horde. If night elves were part of the horde it would have been perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Lodravel View Post
    The zandalari models irk me to no end. Especially the "cat" form. I realize they couldn't make it a raptor of some kind, but this thing looks just too weird and un-dinosaur-like. Plus, having it make the standart cat growls is very unfitting.
    I agree with the "cat" form of the Zandalari; it's the one I like least of the Zandalari druid forms.

Highmountain Tauren

Nothing beats a giant chicken with antlers

Night elf is super iconic and thematically the most appropriate to me. That being said, Zandalari are a close second if I want something more wild and unconventional.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    He'll still see the race on the selection screen and when using transmogrification or the barbershop, not sure about flightpaths.

So there's no way to never see the race.
    Boomkins can ride flight paths and vehicles.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.