Poll: Best class for pvp

Which spec to chose for pvp now ?

Im coming back and cant make a decision between few classes cuz of class fantasy,aesthetics and difficulty.So which one is easiest but doing good atm ?

Demon hunter
    Ele/ench shaman
    Warrior
    feral/balance druid

The one that you know how to play the best.

We can't help you pick your spec and this kind of thread isn't allowed anyway. So make your own decision.

If you would like to play tank go demon hunter. Havoc is fun to play with wild hunt, but doesnt get invites
    Baine is not my Warchief

i choose subtlety for pvp maybe your guise's specs should all be broken like sub. to keep the balance.
    “Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life” “Logic will get you from A to Z; Imagination will get you everywhere.”

Quote Originally Posted by Popikaify View Post
    Im coming back and cant make a decision between few classes cuz of class fantasy,aesthetics and difficulty.So which one is easiest but doing good atm ?

Demon hunter
    Ele/ench shaman
    Warrior
    feral/balance druid
    These threads get closed - cant create "help me choose" threads - check out some gameplay and guides, or try them for yourself, and make the decision - no one can make this decision for you.

Dude literally lists some of the strongest classes/specs in the game right now. Pretty sure he knows already, and just wanted people to argue.

Arms is good in every rated bracket; 2v2, 3v3, RBGs. Easily the strongest melee.

For ranged, I’d say Fire Mage, Ele, or Shadow.

The fact you list these (4) classes more than likely means you're very comfortable and/or willing to play any of them. With that being fact, I'd decide what you mainly want to do as far as a role and end game goes. Role: DH is the best tank right now, Guardian a close 2nd for both pve and pvp. Boomkins are in demand as a DPS in both Pve and Pvp, however; there's better than a 50/50 Convoke the Spirits will be nerfed at some point, not 9.0.5 but perhaps 9.1 or 9.2. As far as healers go, a lot of ppl will tell you Holy Paladin and they are probably the best single target healer right now, but their AOE heals are average at best and if you're into pvp while their utility is very good, they're CC is pretty bad. Resto Shaman is a more well-rounded spec offering great survivability, CC and AOE heals. Warriors are a nickel a dozen, they're in a great spot right now and do tremendous dmg, but there are a hell of a lot of them out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Popikaify View Post

Demon hunter
    Ele/ench shaman
    Warrior
    feral/balance druid
    Since you are wanting PVP, then its going to depend on what your playstyle is and what you are doing. If its 2v2,3v3, rbg, world pvp, random bgs, it will change what the best is for you. Also if you like a "zug zug" playstyle, a set up playstyle, or a counter setup playstyle.

If you are focusing on 2s, and want to play melee, and don't like to focus too much on setup, venthyr warrior or a dh would be the best option. If you want to have a little bit of set up with some off heals, and a super 3minute burst, enhancement is the way to go. I'm not too sure how fun feral is these days, I've heard its hard to enjoy feral without a huge time investment.

If you are focusing on 3s then ele/enhance/warrior/balance are the ways to go. Which you pick depends on which playstyle you feel like playing. All 4 of these specs can play into almost every type of team. Enhance/warrior can play melee cleave zerg teams, or also play into melee caster healers. Ele/boomy can do the same with a melee caster healer or double caster. "easiest" entry is probably ele/warrior. Enhance/boomy strengths get a lot higher if you get really good at them.

Warrior OP atm, execution/condemn legendary buff. Peels, survivability, mobility etc

"Enchantment" shaymin always the best

Warrior OP atm, execution/condemn legendary buff. Peels, survivability, mobility etc

What legendary buff? For PvP there was no Legendary buff at all lol...