Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Thanks very much for this mate, would like this stickied, a good resource.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is now updated for season three.

If anyone has any feedback on places they think it might be helpful in Streets of Wonder, feel free to pass it along.
    Last edited by Tziva; 2022-04-20 at 08:36 PM.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    There shouldn't be any breakpoints in streets of wonder. There's a lot of trash close to the teleporter to last boss

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    There shouldn't be any breakpoints in streets of wonder. There's a lot of trash close to the teleporter to last boss
    Yeah the couple times I've done it on a key we ended up way over count anyway but also didn't pay enough attentions to the pull -- I'm a healer main -- if there were any areas before earlier bosses where it's preferable to hit a certain percent to save time later. Thanks for feedback though, I think I'll let it at what I have then.

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    I will update this for S4 but it will probably take me a couple weeks of seeing the new dungeons. If anyone has anything useful to share in the meantime for folks, please do.
    Last edited by Tziva; 2022-08-03 at 06:16 AM.

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    This is now updated for Season 4, although this season's dungeons make a "cheat sheet" a lot less useful.

First, because this season changes counts between keystones 1-9 and 10+, as the level 10 affix mobs provide count.

But more importantly, most of the dungeons this season are ones where the challenge will be not being grossly over count, rather than under. With that in mind, I tried to provide some tips on mobs to safely skip (that you can walk past - no shroud/pots needed) rather than focusing on percentages to hit, so you're not finishing up at like 120%.

If anyone has any feedback or tips that you think would be helpful for folks, feel free to share and I can edit them into the OP if I think they are widely useful.

| twitch | bsky
    |

Some add't tips --

Grimrail -- In the first room, you can skip the two technicians on the far left wall separating the trash from the boss room. They don't really do much but they're annoying and you'll still get count.

Workshop -- If you do not have a Warlock, you can skip most of the trash on the way to 2nd boss. Pull the two pack right after you drop down, invis pot, then pull the two pack at the end. This should go without saying but if you're invis potting here do not walk through the mobs as they will pull you out and nullify the skip.

Lower Kara -- This place is a fucking nightmare and no two tanks ever seem to have the same route. This is the route I've had the most luck with in PuGs: The trash past Opera is some of the worst in this game. It is strongly advised to skip this trash on Fort weeks. Suicide in the room after Opera then head left from the entrance. Drop down from the balcony then pull to Moroes. I'd recommend pulling everything in the room that you drop into then heading upstairs to pull Maiden. Try to pull as much of Maiden's trash as you can, just be mindful of the stupid fucking rugs. (You want around 75% not to have to pull any spiders) Then backtrack back down to pull Attumen at the end. If you're short count it's a quick trip to the spider room from Attumen's area and you can easily finish up count there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the extra tips!

Not going to add to the OP though since adding in skips (that aren't just simple "walk around") would defeat the point of a cheatsheet. If you're using invis pots or warlock gates to do more complex skips, you probably should be using MDT or something; this thread is targeted towards people who are doing just a couple keys a week, often with PuGs, and don't want to do anything too complicated other than make sure they aren't mumbling "oh shit" at the last boss way off from count. It is definitely a season that benefits from skipping stuff though since almost all the dungeons have way way way more count than you actually need, so it's not a bad idea to start doing that though if you're not already.

With or without a planned route, Lower Karazhan is a pain in the ass. A million routes and so much trash. So much.

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    Am told there was an undocumented hotfix to Mech WS count values. It likely won't change the information in the OP but may mean that you aren't so far over count without skips.

| twitch | bsky
    |

Little note about Grimrail Depot: on keys +10 and above you can skip two Grimrail Overseers before first boss. DO NOT skip them at 2-9. Endboss will not spawn if you don't have 100% trash but that doesn't matter because you can't go back anyway once the video started by killing trash behind first boss. Don't ask how I know...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    Little note about Grimrail Depot: on keys +10 and above you can skip two Grimrail Overseers before first boss. DO NOT skip them at 2-9. Endboss will not spawn if you don't have 100% trash but that doesn't matter because you can't go back anyway once the video started by killing trash behind first boss. Don't ask how I know...
    Oh thanks, I actually had a conversation with someone about that last night debating if on a 10+ skipping those would make you under count; why some people invis the technicians instead. I was actively running a key so I didn't math it out at the time and then forgot to check.

I'll add that to the OP since that's a "walk by" skip.

| twitch | bsky
    |

That's troll AF, lmfao

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    That's troll AF, lmfao
    I have very vague memories of having some kind of issue relating to the inability to backtrack in CMs also but I don't remember it now. Did CMs even have a trash count? I didn't think they did.

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    That's troll AF, lmfao
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    I have very vague memories of having some kind of issue relating to the inability to backtrack in CMs also but I don't remember it now. Did CMs even have a trash count? I didn't think they did.
    Just to be clear, while it is absolutely true that you need to kill every trash mob in the dungeon <10 to get the final boss to spawn in GD, it is possible to backtrack and get them if you miss them on the way - in the very first train carriage you spawn into, behind you hanging from the wall is a chain that sends you back to the non-train portion of the dungeon. You still waste a heap of time, but you can save your key without just hearthing out.

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    They did:

...but it was more of a literal count than a % count that we've had since Legion. If I were to wager a guess they just literally copied and pasted the count % from its WoD iteration and since the Shrouded mobs give different count than the mobs they replace, it just happened to go over enough that you can skip some mobs. Since the Shrouded mobs don't exist sub-10, you have to use the "intended" pull-everything route from when it was a CMode.