Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I don't have any conq to buy the trinket and PVP is probably a pain. I got 1800 once in BfA, and it was AWFUL. Best way to casually acquire conq?

Quote Originally Posted by Wrecktangle View Post
    I don't have any conq to buy the trinket and PVP is probably a pain. I got 1800 once in BfA, and it was AWFUL. Best way to casually acquire conq?
    Retribution paladin in shadowland PVP perspective is a viable class more than PVE and you can easily get to 1600-1800 in 3vs3 and RGB glad to see this class shining in ARENAS.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrecktangle View Post
    Ah I didn't see that. I'll check it out. Just fixed a big with it apparently double dipping on DP too.
    That bug was on live pre 9.0.5 too, which is pretty odd. No one really noticed it because no one played FV . It's a big pumper though, really happy with it in both PVE and PVP.
    Check out my Ret Paladin YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/VarabenGaming

#RETPRESENT

So I am a Necrolord and I use FV: RV, EP, DP, SW

ultimately I know im in the "gimped" covenant but what works for us is not just our good burst when wings pops up and how we adjust it but our utility in M+

Most pallies tend to fall off here and there depending on what is going on, I believe Kyrian is best for M+ all together.

the main tip that I can personally give as far as dps is to pop cool downs whenever they're up no matter what. I even pop cooldowns on Pride to kill it fast (Pride is no more but you get the idea). Killing bosses is 20% of Mythic plus. Add damage and add management is 80% of a mythic plus