Templar's Vindication conduit doing 20% less damage than intended

So was doing some testing and noticed that Templar's vindication conduit is not hitting for 30% of the templars verdict / Final Verdict damage, as it states it should.

Posted screenshot so you can see for yourselves.

This is a pretty substantual amount of damage that are being left out.

Unless I'm missing something?

Link to picture here if you want it bigger: https://imgur.com/gallery/53UaTpE?nc=1

10+ Year Old Account
    It could be the training dummy you are using - It's flagged as the PvP Training Dummy, and just like how Azerite was reduced in PvP by 25-50%, certain Conduits may be reduced by whatever amount.

Try again on a Raiding/PvE dummy and see if you get the same results.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by FaxiDerp View Post
    So was doing some testing and noticed that Templar's vindication conduit is not hitting for 30% of the templars verdict / Final Verdict damage, as it states it should.

Posted screenshot so you can see for yourselves.

This is a pretty substantual amount of damage that are being left out.

Unless I'm missing something?

Link to picture here if you want it bigger: https://imgur.com/gallery/53UaTpE?nc=1

if you look at the numbers it makes sense.

it is doing 30% of the base damage, not 30% of the crit damage.

crits double the damage, you linked Crits only, if you half the damage from the crit, it more in line adds up to the 30% mark.

might be a bug.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

So i did what you said on Raiders training dummy and the conduit did everything from 45% to 23% dmg.

This makes no sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    if you look at the numbers it makes sense.

it is doing 30% of the base damage, not 30% of the crit damage.

crits double the damage, you linked Crits only, if you half the damage from the crit, it more in line adds up to the 30% mark.

might be a bug.

It doesn't state it's doing 30% of it's base damage, it says it does "30% of it's damage".

There is definitely something fishy going on here.

Quote Originally Posted by FaxiDerp View Post
    So i did what you said on Raiders training dummy and the conduit did everything from 45% to 23% dmg.

This makes no sense.

- - - Updated - - -

It doesn't state it's doing 30% of it's base damage, it says it does "30% of it's damage".

There is definitely something fishy going on here.
    hence why i said it might be a bug, or it could be a tooltip written wrongfully.

bring it up on the official forums and post it under the bug report section.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

It looks like on PTR, that when you crit with TV, the conduit now deals more damage aswell.

Unconfirmed, but seeing videos from PTR shows that's the case. But again, not sure.