epic battlegrounds aleatory

needed know "what epic bg" is,before go in.Since there is a 15 minute ban if it goes out, it would be good to know if it is the one I like or the one I don't like.

Personally, I am against the bans, because they cut down our freedom to be able to get out of the bg whenever we want, and being random there is no problem for someone to get out.

What?

Just queue specific BG genius. The idea of "Random BG" option exists to queue you to a random one.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

The queue says Random Epic Battleground. If you want a specific one, then queue for a specific one.

The exact reason you're trying to label as bad, is precisely the reason you get bonus rewards for queueing it. It's not really random if you can choose which one(s) you go into now, is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Capultro View Post
    needed know "what epic bg" is,before go in.Since there is a 15 minute ban if it goes out, it would be good to know if it is the one I like or the one I don't like.
    If you do not want to do Random stuff, do not sign up for Random stuff.

If you only do Random (Heroic) Dungeon or Random (Epic) Battleground for the bonus reward, then consider if the reward is worth it to you. If not, do not do Random.

i want know what bg is,then i will can decid if acept or no,but i want the bonus.dont understand?what happen with u people?all ihave to explain it...i play epic bgs with bonus,but i dont know what bg is,and when i see winter conquest,i leave,and get 15 min ban.this is not justice.i want know what bg is,then if winter conquest,i will not acept,and queue again

7+ Year Old Account
    Are you asking which BGs appear in the random epic battleground queue? If so then it is the following...

Alterac Valley
    Isle of Conquest
    Wintergrasp
    Ashran