Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Always been like that. Blizzard never cared about real balance. Somewhat bearable quasi balance is what they'll do and once that is achieved they move to the next patch, maybe giving you another balance pass in 6 months.

Proper balance takes time and doesn't bring in cash. Not gonna happen.

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    What, you don't like watching the Veng DH, Disc Priest/Resto Sham/Holy Paladin, Fire Mage, Balance Druid, Outlaw Rogue/WW Monk/UH DK meta in every single dungeon of the MDI?
    Is this what low hanging fruit you all are at now? Complaining that 9 out of 12 classes saw representation in a tournament? Somehow that is bad? I don't keep up with PvP but I feel like that's as good if not better than class representation on AWC rn.

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    Not nerfing convoke into the ground yet is the worst balance i've seen since classic wow
    You can't nerf convoke without buffing druid.
    Druid is already weak, convoke makes druid okay.

Use convoke before the pull of a raid boss and show me your logs. You will be last dps.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by holywhiskers View Post
    Is this what low hanging fruit you all are at now? Complaining that 9 out of 12 classes saw representation in a tournament? Somehow that is bad? I don't keep up with PvP but I feel like that's as good if not better than class representation on AWC rn.
    I think only warriors are useless. Tank and dps.

Warlocks are not that great in mythic plus, but good in raids. Warlocks might need some aoe dot spells without a casttime. Seed of corruption having a cast time is bad.

So apart from those 2 classes I think the game is in a solid state atm.

Not nerfing convoke into the ground yet is the worst balance i've seen since classic wow
    Difficult to disagree with this. It feels like there is some sort of druid favoritism this expansion, what with them being given their own zone and covenant, night fae being so busted generally, and the special attention given to soulshape druid forms while other covenants are after-thoughts. I know druid is a popular class among casuals so this might be part of the reason but it's hard not to be bitter about such a braindead spec being so dominant.

i....
    Cant you read?

Like can you literally not read?

Its kinda hard to communicate with you if you cant read. Should probably not be on a forum mate
    ???
    If I understand you correct then we should trust your "feelz" more than data and what people actually bring in raids and pvp?

Quote Originally Posted by T-34 View Post
    If I understand you correct then we should trust your "feelz" more than data and what people actually bring in raids and pvp?
    We already established you dont.

Just stop. its embarrassing

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GnomeEU View Post
    SNIP
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/st.../26#dataset=99
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/26#

Just so weak. And this is in their worst content atm. just so damn weak

you're right about balance being poor OP
    “Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life” “Logic will get you from A to Z; Imagination will get you everywhere.”

I don’t see convoke getting nerfed, for a completely “outside the box” reason:

“Night Fae Druid” has possibly the brightest neon sign over it pointing to “intended narrative experience” this expansion. They will never say it, but we’re pretty much all supposed to have one and they won’t make that very combo unattractive in any way.

We already established you dont.

Just stop. its embarrassing

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/st.../26#dataset=99
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/26#

Just so weak. And this is in their worst content atm. just so damn weak
    Druids can cheat with starfall at some encounters.

And you can't read. I said if you remove convoke druids are too weak. But I repeat what I said for you:
    Don't press convoke and show me your logs.

I simply don't get how they reverted the 25% nerf to convoke. Balance needs a buff (or all the other convenants do), and convoke needs a nerf. I just don't get how this is not in the patch...

Quote Originally Posted by GnomeEU View Post
    Druids can cheat with starfall at some encounters.

And you can't read. I said if you remove convoke druids are too weak. But I repeat what I said for you:
    Don't press convoke and show me your logs.
    Druid is already weak
    What is it with you guys? You dont even know what you are writing yourself?

How do you account for druids having extremely strong susteined single target aswell then?

i'm not opposed to balancing druids without convoke. Thats fine.