Rise of the Slime Serpent

Apparently there's some buzz going on in the Secret Finding Discord as someone has finally obtained the Slime Serpent mount from Plaguefall.

Seems people are busy testing ideas based off the fellow who posted his story and a picture of him with the mount, so we might just see the end of this hunt soon with many rushing to the dungeon, myself included.

Amazing how long that thing has eluded the grasp of our incredible secret finders. Anyone else been waiting for it and do you hope to see another secret added in 9.1? Any neat reward you'd love to see? At the moment I kinda want a toy to turn us into our favorite manipulating devils with a connection to Denathrius, you know the ones, and if not it's being kept vague. XP

Been trying to keep up with the community's theories on this, but I suppose it's been a while since I lasted checked the discord. Excited if the community finally has a breakthrough and the rest of us plebs get to acquire the mount.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

7+ Year Old Account
    Just finished Solo HC Plaguefall and got it <3

PS: You can skip the first two bosses
    Last edited by Lady Atia; 2021-04-17 at 07:42 PM.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Now to wait until gear levels are high enough that anyone can reasonably solo the last 2 bosses of HC PF. Been trying with my 221 enhancement shaman but I doubt I'll be able to kill Domina. While enhancement has great burst sustain (at the cost of dps), mana quickly becomes a harsh limitation with dragged out fights.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishblade View Post
    Apparently there's some buzz going on in the Secret Finding Discord as someone has finally obtained the Slime Serpent mount from Plaguefall.

Seems people are busy testing ideas based off the fellow who posted his story and a picture of him with the mount, so we might just see the end of this hunt soon with many rushing to the dungeon, myself included.

Amazing how long that thing has eluded the grasp of our incredible secret finders. Anyone else been waiting for it and do you hope to see another secret added in 9.1? Any neat reward you'd love to see? At the moment I kinda want a toy to turn us into our favorite manipulating devils with a connection to Denathrius, you know the ones, and if not it's being kept vague. XP
    apparently it was discovered by someone who was making "solo heroic dungeon" youtube videos and yeah he or she did Plaguefall and boom! got the mount.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, with the notion of 'solo' the dungeon, I guess the serpent is only available for 1 person?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I suppose it's been a while since I lasted checked the discord. Excited if the community finally has a breakthrough and the rest of us plebs get to acquire the mount.