Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Necromantic View Post
    "I'll always take someone who proved themselves..."

/popcorn to watch people like this try getting heroic groups in TBC.
    People like this are able to make their own groups.
    People like this usually have good skills and experience in the fine art of finding other players that want to put in an effort and who respect the time of their fellow gamer.

Quote Originally Posted by mojusk View Post
    theres many who dislike rio score and the upcomming in-game m+ score.
    some have suggested the option to turn it off.
    i say thats a great idea, but anyone who opts out can only play with others that opts out, players who keep it on can only play with others who keep it on.
    everyone will be happy!
    maybe those who opts out will also have their armory and achievements disabled or invisible to others, so rio cant get info from it and others cant see it.
    could also disable the ability to see what class signs up and their ilvl, heck maybe just have a m+ dungeon finder for the opt outers.
    no "gatekeeping" at all is exactly what they want.
    Disable ilvl thats a good one so when you do a +15 weekly you have people with 150 ilvl sign up and die to the very first random tick of damage 10/10 lets do that one.

We begged for a game where gear wouldn't matter. Now that it has come to pass there is less celebration then I think the people imagined there would be.

I've never been in a group where members went out of their way to whisper people who were declined. I've timed all 16s and mostly run 14+ unless helping friends / guildmates with lower keys, and I've never had anyone whisper to ask why they were declined either. To that point, I never whisper asking / begging to be accepted or for a reason why I get declined as a 1400io 220ilvl rsham; I'm sure the group found someone better.

Quote Originally Posted by Qnubi View Post
    Honestly, the M+ Score system is pointless if they don't launch or plan to launch an automatic queue system for M+. What will an "official" M+ score system accomplish that R.IO doesn't? The only benefit of a m+ score system would be to feed it into a queue system to make finding groups quicker.

If I could just queue for a +10 with, say, 1000 M+ score and wait until the queue pops that would actually be great. I would actually re-sub to the game if that happens.
    I feel the issue is not with raiderio or this new blizzard scoring system is the community. Is like for a +5 there are a dps with 800io and a dps with1400io on doubt the dps with 1400io is going to get pick every single time by every group. That's just reality. Even though the person with 800io is perfectly fine for the key and will mostly time it but since there is a much better dps applying they are going to get pick. That's the issue a lot of people are having. Their gear and raiderio is fine for the content they apply to but no one wants them. That's the issue. Is not really their fault or blizzard or radierio is the way community acts. Unless glizzard put in some system where if you invite people with less raiderio or people who are lower raiderio you get bonus for doing that. IE extra loot drop for example if you have 2 to 3 member in group with less 25% less score than the higher score in the team everyone gets more chance at a drop or increase the amount of valor points you get at the end by 2x. This way you can take one overgear player with 2 to 3 that's doable at the key you are running and everyone wins.

This is perfectly fine. If you want to do higher keys, you'll have to bring a score and number of completed runs that validate your know-how.

I personally had a rough ride with M+ due to the fact that I'm not raiding(no raiding group to do weekly M+ with, which is the easiest way to get M+ done) and getting past 1.500 in DPS score was rough; I've possibly spent a third or more of my overall "M+ time" in queues. Prior to Shadowlands I always had a group of friends I did M+ with since Legion's start and we blasted 10-15-20+ all the time in the evenings after everyone was done with their work and other obbligations for the day. I however understand that players need a way to see my M+ score and I myself never let anyone not meeting certain standards in.

The only thing that is somewhat annoying to see is how keys lower than 15 keep getting ridiculous invite requirements, but then again the key's owner gets to choose.

The change with how you obtain M+ keys that happened somewhere down the middle of Shadowlands caused a rather massive drop in M+ options.
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2021-05-23 at 05:36 PM.