Poll: Do you have four level 60 characters with each covenant yet or plans for it?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    Plan on doing this in 9.1, when we can mount in the Maw and fly in SL.
    There are 3 different mounts that work in the Maw..

One of them takes ZERO skill to get.
    One of them takes luck to get.
    One of them requires you to survive the Borghast 8 times.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Has there been any indication yet as to how covenant specific mogs will work after shadowlands? For example, if my mage is necro and my lock is venthyr, will both cloth transmogs become available to all of my cloth classes?

Yes, but they will all be easier/faster to get in 9.1 and I'm in no particular hurry.

3 of the 4. I got two alts that I usually end up leveling towards an end of an expansion. By then I probably won't care what covy they are for any "meta" reason and the power will be merely months away from getting taken away anyway.. so one of them will certainly fill in that empty spot just "to see it".

No, but I’ve experienced all the Covenants

Priest started as Necrolord, now Venthyr.
    Warlock is Night Fae
    Rogue started as Kyrian, now Venthyr.

Kyrian Covenant is probably my least favorite though it does have the best travel network.

Best campaign was the Venthyr one.
    Last edited by muto; 2021-04-23 at 11:20 PM.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Currently I have;
    Night Fae - Mage, Druid, Warlock
    Necrolord - Death Knight
    Venthyr - Shaman, Warrior

I did have Kyrian Warrior but PVP happened so it went Venthyr. I'm planning to level my Paladin and Monk soon and both of those are going Kyrian, and my Rogue I'm currently thinking Necrolord.

The ultimate plan is to have one of each armour type to unlock the appearences for all Covenants. Not entirely sure what will end up being Kyrian Cloth, Night Fae Plate or Necrolord Leather but it's the ultimate plan by the end of Shadowlands.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

I'll do it when anima is realistic to acquire on anything beyond your main. Right now, it's just a nightmare. They go and add a boost for finishing sanctum stuff, AND DON'T MAKE IT ACCOUNT WIDE! Like seriously, WTF?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Richardbro View Post
    I have 3 characters with Night Fae, Kyrian and Venthyr but I plan on having all 4 in the next few months just to experience each story and get all the specific rewards and achievements.

Do you have all the covenants on four characters?
    Do I? No

Do I plan to some day? Probably

Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Power View Post
    My long term plan was to have at least 1 of each armor class in each covenant to earn all the transmog available.

But if Blizzard doesn't plan on changing the increased anima gain to account wide, there's a fat chance I'll ever actually put in the effort to grind out enough anima to purchase multiple recolours for every armor class.

Not to mention the means of acquiring one of the Necrolord recolours requires a rank 5 stitchyard to even begin acquiring it, and even then you only have a 1/20 chance of getting a random piece of armor when doing world quests with a specific follow in Maldraxxus from my understanding.
    The next set of renown levels include some as well. You'll be drowning in it just like War/Order/Garrison resources at the end of the expansion.