Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by aceperson View Post
    i didn't come here expecting validation. i honestly just wanted to see what the general reaction would be to his comments. thank you for your concern though. thankfully, 8 years of being bullied through school taught me to finally stand up for myself and not give a crap about what idiots say. quite a long and painful lesson, but one that is sure to yield all the better results.

- - - Updated - - -

you can find them here.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ6...r63iiJRTOmiQVg

as well as the google doc here.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yiS...ew?usp=sharing

- - - Updated - - -

i don't play their games right now anyways because of the bad games and scummy practices. even if i lose access to my games unlawfully, it's not a big lose for me.
    Could you point to the law that blizzard would be breaking if they closed your account? I'd like to know if they ever closed my account.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    You know that can be faked yeah? Email spoofing is a thing. Also let’s look at the blatantly obvious:

1. The CEO of a company does not have the time to sit down and reply to emails from Joe Blow

2. The email addresses in the video change

3. Do you really think he’d send that sort of shit out knowing that it would end up here?
    Come on man.. you never emailed this guy and got a reply? I asked about hair products and we had a good 20-30 email string back and forth. Give it a try. Of course, this is a lie and full of shit much like the original post here. I mean.. I get about 20 spam emails a day from various peoples spoofed email addresses so it isn't that hard. Some guy in india sends out a thousand a day. So this guy could easily send out one or two to himself.

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    There is no "unlawful" way for Blizzard to take away your access to wow - they can close your account for "any reason, or no reason at all".
    fair enough. forgot about that clause in their policy statement.

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Could you point to the law that blizzard would be breaking if they closed your account? I'd like to know if they ever closed my account.
    Not only is it not against the law, but if people read what they agreed to when creating their account, they would know they don't even need to tell you why they closed their account, let alone have a "legitimate" reason to close it. I suspect email fraud would be a pretty good reason though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    In no way are you entitled to the 'complete' game when you buy it, because DLC/cosmetics and so on are there for companies to make more money
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Others, including myself, are saying that they only exist because Blizzard needed to create things so they could monetize it.

Quote Originally Posted by Low Hanging Fruit View Post
    Come on man.. you never emailed this guy and got a reply? I asked about hair products and we had a good 20-30 email string back and forth. Give it a try. Of course, this is a lie and full of shit much like the original post here. I mean.. I get about 20 spam emails a day from various peoples spoofed email addresses so it isn't that hard. Some guy in india sends out a thousand a day. So this guy could easily send out one or two to himself.
    it's really not. 4 videos and a google doc to review the original email is available for review if you don't believe.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Not only is it not against the law, but if people read what they agreed to when creating their account, they would know they don't even need to tell you why they closed their account, let alone have a "legitimate" reason to close it. I suspect email fraud would be a pretty good reason though.
    good thing no fraud has been committed then.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Low Hanging Fruit View Post
    I get emails from myself and even got one from someone with the same name as my uncle once... my uncle who has zero social media. Yet they were able to make some sort of connection

10+ Year Old Account
    i don't play their games right now anyways because of the bad games and scummy practices. even if i lose access to my games unlawfully, it's not a big lose for me.
    Wait...
    You don't play their games, but you are going to spam the President of Blizzard with daily emails about the games you don't play? And you are going cite YouTubers who make videos about games you don't play to include your email complaining about games you don't play?
    As if your original emails weren't cringe enough on their own without this little extra tidbit of information.
    Seriously, can you see how this behavior is a problem?
    Princesses can kill knights to rescue dragons.

Quote Originally Posted by Karreck View Post
    Wait...
    You don't play their games, but you are going to spam the President of Blizzard with daily emails about the games you don't play? And you are going cite YouTubers who make videos about games you don't play to include your email complaining about games you don't play?
    As if your original emails weren't cringe enough on their own without this little extra tidbit of information.
    Seriously, can you see how this behavior is a problem?
    no, i don't. i love wow and want to play wow. but current wow is crap and not worth my money. everything seems in order. a person not using a service they deem subpar but giving direct feedback that they want to use it again when it is worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    'you think you do but you don't', need i say more?
    It's an 8 year old meme. So yes, it's not particularly insightful by itself.

10+ Year Old Account
    no, i don't. i love wow and want to play wow. but current wow is crap and not worth my money. everything seems in order. a person not using a service they deem subpar but giving direct feedback that they want to use it again when it is worth it.
    But you didn't give direct feedback. You harassed a person into responding to you by spamming his email daily.
    That is not normal behavior. That is obsessive and pretty stalker. Normal people who dislike a game do not do that. They stop playing, unsubscribe, and maybe write a comment in the feedback section of the unsubscribe page.
    You flooded a person email demanding another person lose their position just because you don't like the direction a game you don't even play is going.
    That is not normal behavior.
    Princesses can kill knights to rescue dragons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Given the inability to substantiate the claims and the sheer volume of bad and/or derailing behavior, it's safe to say this thread has reached its terminus. Closing.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead