Alarm/Reminder when joining any group or raid. Possible?

I would like a reminder to pop up (or in chat window) any time I join a group or raid. Does anyone know of an addon that can do that?

Family got a little bigger after virus hit and less privacy and nothing worse then relative walking over during an RBG and saying "Did you empty the dryer? I can't find my green blanket" And I'm telling my group "Take the green blanket to mid. I will put the red orb in the dryer!" and my concentration is shot.

I don't care if I'm soloing but when I enter a party, I need to let people know I'm gonna be busy and not to disturb me, and also make sure I haven't forgotten any household stuff I need to do to avoid parent aggro.

Thx for any help

10+ Year Old Account
    You could... I don't know, maybe tell your group that you're going to go AFK to deal with your chores? You could also perhaps do all your chores before getting into a RBG? Y'know, organize yourself?
    "Torturing someone is not an evil thing to do if it is done for good reasons" by Varodoc
    "You sit in OG/SW waiting on a Mythic+ queue" by Altmer <- Oh, the pearls in this forum...
    "They sort of did this Dragonriding, which ushered in the Dracthyr race." by Teriz <- the BS some people reach for their narratives...

Naa I might play WoW 5 hours straight and have my mind on other things and forget by the time I enter a group and besides....wait a sec....I'm gonna try something just to see how it looks, I'm gonna reply to your post in a way we both know NOBODY in the history of mankind EVER would, but you posted that anyway, let me show you and start over.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hey you know what? You are right. I'm gonna organize myself better from now on and do all my chores early, and I will learn to communicate better with my group and let them know when I need a few minutes.

Thanks!
    Bum4evr
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That just looks weird. You joined here in Aug 2009? That's when I started playing WoW. Parents still aggro when you are older, difference is feign death no longer works and the "chores" involve a circular saw.

/afk

Generally reminds people you are afk
    Tonight for me is a special day. I want to go outside of the house of the girl I like with a gasoline barrel and write her name on the road and set it on fire and tell her to get out too see it (is this illegal)?