Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    And all of these "feelings" you are "expressing" are just another attention grab. We get it. These are your subtle attempts at posting your I quit rants. No one cares. This has happened to 10s of millions of people. You are still not special.
    I can't help but feel sorry for you after reading this. I hope your situation improves.

15+ Year Old Account
    I quit a few months into Shadowlands, it's still only one raid and no new in this patch?
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    I quit a few months into Shadowlands, it's still only one raid and no new in this patch?
    9.1 adds a new raid, Sanctum of Domination, that has 10 bosses.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    You have no understanding of marketing. Especially when you quote one if the most famous marketing case studies and get it sooooo wrong.

It's a description of what it is. A mega dungeon. There are plenty of examples of this before Legion but that doesn't change what it is. If Tryhard Terrys get excited that's fine. Casual Andys like yourself can be excited too. Or don't. I'm not your mother.

- - - Updated - - -

What's sudden about the announcement? It's been about 7 months. The announcement is overdue. That's the word you are looking for. Don't let some YouTuber tell you what to think.

- - - Updated - - -

The quests in TBC are terrible and boring. Kill 50 mobs? Kill 30 mobs 6 times? Look for actual shit on the ground? Kill mobs to get 15 of an item with 30% drop rate? Not fun at all. But at least they were better than SL. That was the worst quest experience ever.

Thats actually more fun then mindnumbling listening to crappy writing while they tell you are god. Then you do whole zone just to become invincible with 3 npcs and to watch the dude teleport way while your unkillable.

No threat. No danger. No feeling.

I mean if my grandma was to play I'd have her get on shadowlands and maybe someone sub 8 years old so they can have a fun time face rolling. But I enjoy RPGS. Not mobile style games with no challenge until mythic + 12 and mythic raiding.

The only thing better in current wow is pve design and its mostly just cause its new.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DuskSP View Post
    I mean if my grandma was to play I'd have her get on shadowlands and maybe someone sub 8 years old so they can have a fun time face rolling. But I enjoy RPGS. Not mobile style games with no challenge until mythic + 12 and mythic raiding.
    WoW has never been what you claim you enjoy nor is it anywhere close to a mobile style game. So it is weird you would even get invested enough to hang around fan sites.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    WoW has never been what you claim you enjoy nor is it anywhere close to a mobile style game. So it is weird you would even get invested enough to hang around fan sites.
    I'm a fan of old blizz games and arena. Why not. Wow absolutely follows mobile style trends. Started around mop really heavy.

Quote Originally Posted by Boddhi View Post
    haha nailed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    Most of the covid restrictions were lifted on the 15th, 3 days ago. The only restrictions for business are masks, and that will be revisited in September. All of Blizzard is free to return to the office now, if they wish.
    the 15th...that was a week ago lol