[WA Request] Show of active Sign ups

Normally as a SP I have tons of declines when I'm applying to m+ runs, normally I have to scroll down loosing on how many groups I applied for and start to get an error about the 5 active sign ups.

It would be great if someone could get a WA showing how many active sign ups I have if more than 1.

Thanks in advance !

Blizzard made such that you cannot interact with the LFG tool in any way whatsoever via code. So if you clicked a button on the tool to sign up for something, it is impossible to write an addon or WA to tally that. It might be possible to write one to tally the number of times you get declined, as that might be a system message.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Kokolums is incorrect. There are certain parts that are protected, such as the signup function, filling out the group info, and the titles of groups, but the rest is available to addons.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

I remembered this thread and had a moment to dig through some code. The second return of C_LFGList.GetNumApplications() is what you want. Here are some custom weakaura function examples

This one will return true if you are at max, put it in a custom trigger:
    Code:
    function()
        local numApplications, numActiveApplications = C_LFGList.GetNumApplications()
        return numActiveApplications >= MAX_LFG_LIST_APPLICATIONS
    end

And this one is what you probably want based on your wording, returns your current number of applications, put it in a custom display:
    Code:
    function()
        return numActiveApplications or 0
    end

Or formatted so that you have "apps / max apps":
    Code:
    function()
        return (numActiveApplications or 0).."/"..MAX_LFG_LIST_APPLICATIONS
    end
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

well thats surprising. I was always told "you cannot interact with it at all." Yet there it is. Never trust people. Always verify.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wow, what a helpful person!

Amazing, tyvm !!