how to deal with shamen

Currently playing on 2kish , shamens seem to be really dominating. dropping myself or my mate in secounds through necro shield. any tipps for each of the two speccs?

extra: does it seem like people are boosting this season more ? everygame is against gladiators with 44k hp

Just gg vs elemental, but vs enhancer try to throw all your cc and def cds into his ascendence burst while pillar kiting, your only chance. Dont burst while he has shift and earth elemental rdy.

Its actually Doomwinds legendary+Lust(heroism) that you kite. Ascendance makes all of their attacks ranged so you can't kite that, although you should still try. Doomwinds combo is what I find to be their stronger burst. Its important to purge Lust off ASAP and kill WF totems as soon as they're dropped. The Doomwind buff stays up but at least you can slow down the burst and possibly oom them if they keep dropping WF as you kill it.

As for Elemental, just watch out for Echoing Shock/Lightning Lasso/Stormkeeper. I found that when they use Echoing Shock its a good time to dispel Flame Shock because they lose that guaranteed crit on Lava Burst. When they cast Stormkeeper just try to line them and wait out the charges. They only last 15s so just stand behind a pillar. You should prioritize interrupting Lasso.