Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    I suggest that you take a step back and take a deep breath. If you'd read my previous posts you'd see that I'm against witch hunting Blizzard now until judge sentence them for their crimes (if it comes to that).
    The State of California is requesting certain things. Jail time for anyone isn't one of them. They want Blizzard to comply with workplace protections, as well as deliver unpaid wages, pay adjustments, back pay, and lost wages and benefits for female employees. I recommend that everyone read the actual legal filing. It's mostly in plain English, not legalese).
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    The State of California is requesting certain things. Jail time for anyone isn't one of them. They want Blizzard to comply with workplace protections, as well as deliver unpaid wages, pay adjustments, back pay, and lost wages and benefits for female employees. I recommend that everyone read the actual legal filing. It's mostly in plain English, not legalese).
    I guess my English skills are to blame here. My intention was not to ask anybody to go to join, though I believe that "sentence for crimes" might have sounded that way. I believe that paying adjustment is the way to go for most of accusations. I won't speak of the subject of the woman who commited suicide as this is quite touchy subject for me.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabled View Post
    Can we fire them too then? Probably in on it anyways.
    I am tempted to think that there is someone in Blizzard's PR department who is massively (and successfully!) trolling his/her bosses lol
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    I am tempted to think that there is someone in Blizzard's PR department who is massively (and successfully!) trolling his/her bosses lol
    I mean, if you're mishandling sexual misconduct complaints and reports for "the lulz, top keks", you're already a massive waste of space and deserve whatever hammer comes down upon you.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    Wrong. In most sexual assault/harassment cases, the predators actually evade justice. Again, try to do some research instead of posting your hunches and beliefs.

Based on the accounts and testimony from the victims provided you have to be completely dumb in order to need a judge to tell you that these things happened. And even dumber, to then believe that nothing wrong has happened if the court decides the predators at Blizzard are innocent
    1. The person you replied to, said exatly the same thing.. I could follow up with a snarky comment like you did, but i wont.
    2. The person you replied to, said they hope these accusations are false - like I'm sure many people would. A bit naive maybe, but humans are allowed to have hopes without being called dumb.

Personally I hope you're having a better day, than you were on the 24th.

Quote Originally Posted by starstationprofm View Post
    It will probably be settled out of court and the liberals on Reddit will continue assuming guilt.
    Assuming guilt is a Blizzard company policy. They sacked and revoiced the work of the Kael'thas voice actor with zero proof. Even when it tuned out they guy was completely innocent. I think everyone should get their day in court but since Blizzard don't i can't fault people who want to thrown them to the wolves.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    I'm more surprised that you made that account 3 years ago and now your first post is about not believing this forum is full of harcore Blizzard fans that are in full denial.

While I prefer to be cautious with such allegations, if a state agency observes for 2 years, then goes along with suing the company, the case seems to be more than just solid.
    Well majority of World of Warcraft players are defending Blizzard saying it fake news and that it just locker talk and is what all guys do. Just like what Trump said .The funny thing is the majority of the player base are Trump supporters even Blizzard the company are fans of Trump and supporters of him.I am just sad someone died yet no one cares and is defending Blizzard and even Blizzard denying they are at fault for the women death.

I haven't posted because of personal reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadite View Post
    Assuming guilt is a Blizzard company policy. They sacked and revoiced the work of the Kael'thas voice actor with zero proof. Even when it tuned out they guy was completely innocent. I think everyone should get their day in court but since Blizzard don't i can't fault people who want to thrown them to the wolves.
    That's actually fair. Karma, I guess. They did the same to Swifty.

Quote Originally Posted by Demsi View Post
    There's a few reasons, fear of being fired for example, not to mention this kind of behaviour is quite normalised. There's an expectation for these women to just "deal with it" so to say
    i get that, and i know men who have had this happen to them as well,

you never hear about the men,

but my point is speak up, coming forward after years of just accepting it, your as much to blame as the abuser.
    yes it was wrong, what they did,
    but letting them get away with something you clearly knew was wrong, for personal or financial gain,
    isnt a reason, its an excuse,

thats why scum get away with doing shit like this,

also they cant really fire them for coming forward about someone sexually assaulting them in the workplace?

i mean Unfair dismissal, and shit can get them fucking sued bad.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    but my point is speak up, coming forward after years of just accepting it, your as much to blame as the abuser.
    Legally, you are just wrong.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Prove it. Show me a link where Blizzard announced they were replacing him because of the accusations?

People need to stop stating this as fact when nobody actually knows why Blizzard decided to re-do the voice overs.

- - - Updated - - -

Suicide is always the decision of the person doing it. There's no such thing as " He made me kill myself ".

And so far we have seen no evidence of it. This is a civil suit, anyway. If they were so confident in Blizzard wrongdoings why aren't they trying to put people behind bars?
    The state can't file charges without a criminal complaint. Plus, the standard of proof is far higher.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Prove it. Show me a link where Blizzard announced they were replacing him because of the accusations?

People need to stop stating this as fact when nobody actually knows why Blizzard decided to re-do the voice overs.
    Yeah my bad. Blizzard always replace years old voice overs randomly with no reason. Prolly just a total coincidence that the guy was facing allegations of sexual misconduct. Yip a total coincidence.....

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post

- - - Updated - - -

The state can't file charges without a criminal complaint. Plus, the standard of proof is far higher.
    Which is exactly why I am reluctant to believe the alleged victims. When you don't file a criminal complaint and only go after them for money it's pretty suspicious.

5+ Year Old Account
    Which is exactly why I am reluctant to believe the alleged victims. When you don't file a criminal complaint and only go after them for money it's pretty suspicious.
    So the state engaging in a civil lawsuit is 'suspicious' in and out of itself. Gotcha.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Yeah my bad. Blizzard always replace years old voice overs randomly with no reason. Prolly just a total coincidence that the guy was facing allegations of sexual misconduct. Yip a total coincidence.....
    So you ahve no proof then. Got it. There are a 1,000 reasons Blizzard why would replace voice over work. There is zero proof of any of those reasons,.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    So the state engaging in a civil lawsuit is 'suspicious' in and out of itself. Gotcha.
    The state does shady stuff all the time. I do not blindly trust alleged victims that never went to the police. It is risk free to accuse someone on Social Media, because Defamation lawsuits rarely work and the Public Opinion loves to take the side of women and bash corporations/men.