Unlocking allied races / ready for war

I am a fresh 50. Do I still need to complete ALL zuldazar / vuldun / nazmir for the ready for war quest or just the footholds from the war campaign is enough?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by treekush View Post
    I am a fresh 50. Do I still need to complete ALL zuldazar / vuldun / nazmir for the ready for war quest or just the footholds from the war campaign is enough?
    assuming you're going for the Dark Iron Dwarves/Mag'har unlock you need to have completed the achievement 'Ready for War' to unlock them, if you haven't done it already. then there is a recruit questline

What is the recruit questline? I do not have the ready for war. I was hoping i didn't have to do zuldazar/vuldun/naz quest lines. I am trying to unlock Mag'har

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by treekush View Post
    What is the recruit questline? I do not have the ready for war. I was hoping i didn't have to do zuldazar/vuldun/naz quest lines. I am trying to unlock Mag'har
    according to https://www.wowhead.com/news/allied-...removed-317695 no, you do not have to do the BfA storylines. only the War Campaign. and yeah there is a recruit questline when you've done it