4) No flying in the Maw
    5) Korthia is too small
    6) Conduit energy existing
    7) PvP power level tied to rating
    8) Choreghast being mandatory for another 6+ months

Literally just off the top of my head

Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    Those are your perceived issues.

Legendary system still sucks and having your work thrown out the window still sucks. Getting new legendaries requires copious amounts of gold for a few stats. Out of reach for most players. Likely a scam to sell tokens.

The big controversy you are forgetting are domination gear and gem, which objectively suck. They have low drop chances and force mythic+ and PvPrs to raid.

Another controversy you didn't mention. The patch is buggy and performs badly. Still happens. The maw and korthia might as well be called lag town.

Speaking of Korthia. That archivist grind eh? What about that random box of catch up gear?

Also, the previous issues didn't go away. The game still feels unrewarding. The patch just made it all worse.

Sure, we got a new dungeon and a new raid. Yaay... same s**tty gameplay, albeit worse.
    Did you confuse threads by any chance? Because none of this has anything to do with what this thread is about.

Quote Originally Posted by Mightytasty View Post
    There were much larger controversies.

1) 9.1 coming out 3 months too late
    2) Sylvanas not dying/bad story
    3) Tazavesh not in M+
    4) No flying in the Maw
    5) Korthia is too small
    6) Conduit energy existing
    7) PvP power level tied to rating
    8) Choreghast being mandatory for another 6+ months

Literally just off the top of my head
    I guess it's subjective what you consider larger. Out of everything you listed, imo the only big thing is 2) and that's just...lore. The rest are either minor complaints or things that were already beaten to death since SL launch. The patch being late is obviously bad but that's not a critique of the content itself. The drama around recrafting legendaries was hands down the most extensive and significant.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Doesn't matter for shit. It's still something i have to do until i'm done with leggos even if to me it's just wasted time, and won't be touching it again once done.
    ok
    but you said the change was to get more play time...its shorter than 9.0 which means it makes less play time
    also you can technically ignore it since cinders are the only thing required for the new legendaries

- - - Updated - - -

technically speaking i am now done with torghast
    i have my rank 6 leggo
    my alts dont need a rank 6 leggo but they get so much from just doing the weekly stuff anyway

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    ok
    but you said the change was to get more play time...its shorter than 9.0 which means it makes less play time
    also you can technically ignore it since cinders are the only thing required for the new legendaries

- - - Updated - - -

technically speaking i am now done with torghast
    i have my rank 6 leggo
    my alts dont need a rank 6 leggo but they get so much from just doing the weekly stuff anyway
    Wish I could say the same, my main needs 4 leggos for its main spec, and 2 for tank for keys.

Quote Originally Posted by Soikona View Post
    Wish I could say the same, my main needs 4 leggos for its main spec, and 2 for tank for keys.
    druid? i know nothing outside of monk lol

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    Did you confuse threads by any chance? Because none of this has anything to do with what this thread is about.

I guess it's subjective what you consider larger. Out of everything you listed, imo the only big thing is 2) and that's just...lore. The rest are either minor complaints or things that were already beaten to death since SL launch. The patch being late is obviously bad but that's not a critique of the content itself. The drama around recrafting legendaries was hands down the most extensive and significant.
    Oh was i suppose to keep to the only 2 controversies you wanted to talk about to pretend all is well? What a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    It will probably be like what.. 20 dungeons per character once the 2 mega dungeon wings x2 gets added to the pool?

- - - Updated - - -
    One would assume, yeah. Pretty insane even if the seasons tend to get a little easier. That is a significant time investment even if you have friends willing and able to carry you (which I think it is fair to say most people don't). And that's just to be able to spend a currency you are getting.
    A better way to think about Casual v Hardcore: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...asual-Hardcore