Halls of Atonement Timer

The timer is bullshit. Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.

It is one of the easier dungeons. But, the timing is pretty unforgiving. There's not much room for screw ups. It would help if there was a check point at the second boss after defeating him or the third boss.

With more gear it won’t be that bad. Four bosses, all relatively easy.

More so than other dungeons HoA has to be pulled very differently based on the affixes. Quaking/Volcanic is different from Necrotic is different from bolstering is very different from Inspiring.

I’m guessing the frost boss can be skipped or done with third boss so when people start to figure that out it’ll also get easier.

Dredgers are basically free % most weeks too, but not this one, spiteful/necrotic.
    Raid bosses will always be very similar so long as encounter design requires DPS to always be pumping 100%.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by WrongCracker View Post
    The timer is bullshit. Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.
    I've been WAITING on this thread FAM

IDK wtf happened to HOA but omfg It was by far the best dungeon to run EVERY SINGLE WEEK until S2, now it's by far one of the hardest.

IDK what even happened.. was it prides? was it blizz nerfed that shit into the ground? Mists was also easy and isnt TOO BAD now, but dungeons like SD used to be hell.. now they are like some of the easiest to run lol

Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    If you’re a casual guy doing 12-13 pugs, it’s possibly the hardest dungeon to time because it’s unforgiving if you make a mistake and there’s a large number of bigger adds that require coordination to handle.

However if you are higher up and more coordinated, it’s one of the easier dungeons. A weird mixture.
    Barakoshama just posted a video of halls and the title of it is "weird dungeron @Blizzard" lol

Quote Originally Posted by Snorri View Post
    It is one of the easier dungeons. But, the timing is pretty unforgiving. There's not much room for screw ups. It would help if there was a check point at the second boss after defeating him or the third boss.
    I found it's one of the harder ones if your low gear. It gets easier but tanks used to large pulls constantly do tend to get smashed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    This isn't really the place for this, and the thread doesn't really seem very substantive either. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead