Chances of Zovaal dying off screen or in a 5 man dungeon and going directly to 10.0?

I don’t have any data to backup that claim but is safe to assume that in terms of players, WoW is at his lowest.

The fact that for the first time ever we got 2 “bad” expansions back to back, FF14 rising and New World coming in a month, rapists killers etc working for Blizzard and lots and WoW losing many Twitch streamers and Youtubers, plus summer. It was pretty safe to assume already that we are not going to have a 9.3, but what if we also won’t get a 9.2 and just receive a mail from i don’t know Khadgar or someone else saying: “I kill the Jailer, it’s gg let’s go back to Azeroth” and we nuke the Shadowlands for us to never come back.

Or we get a 9.1.5 with a dungeon where we just kill him; i think the soon we get into the next expansion the better and if they mess up the next one to, can it be the end of WoW?

Quote Originally Posted by Casshern View Post
    I don’t have any data to backup that claim but is safe to assume that in terms of players, WoW is at his lowest.

The fact that for the first time ever we got 2 “bad” expansions back to back, FF14 rising and New World coming in a month, rapists killers etc working for Blizzard and lots and WoW losing many Twitch streamers and Youtubers, plus summer. It was pretty safe to assume already that we are not going to have a 9.3, but what if we also won’t get a 9.2 and just receive a mail from i don’t know Khadgar or someone else saying: “I kill the Jailer, it’s gg let’s go back to Azeroth” and we nuke the Shadowlands for us to never come back.

Or we get a 9.1.5 with a dungeon where we just kill him; i think the soon we get into the next expansion the better and if they mess up the next one to, can it be the end of WoW?
    I've never read so much bullshit in one post. You just gathered every buzzword that you saw on these forums from the past 3 days and thrown them into a new thread?

Okay, let me debunk this for you in plain English:

The fact that for the first time ever we got 2 “bad” expansions back to back
    This is entirely subjective. Many players enjoyed BFA, and many players enjoy Shadowlands

FF14 rising and New World coming in a month
    Also subjective. Let's see how these games do in the long term. They both have a very different gameplay style, I bet many people will play through the story in both and ditch them

rapists killers etc working for Blizzard
    Innocent until proven guilty. Ever heard of this?

WoW losing many Twitch streamers and Youtubers
    Since when is this a metric in deciding a game's success? Hint: it's not.

summer
    Yess!!! Blame Blizzard for this too.

It was pretty safe to assume already that we are not going to have a 9.3
    Unless you work in the WoW dev team, you have no idea what's in production for Shadowlands. Plus they already said a couple months ago that SL won't end like WoD in terms of content patches.

^ how the HELL can you defend them so hard? xD

About your last reply: (about 9.3) I assume you consider SL lasting well over 3 years? xD

Yo Bobby the letter you wrote was terrible btw

Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    FF14 rising and New World coming in a month
    Also subjective. Let's see how these games do in the long term. They both have a very different gameplay style, I bet many people will play through the story in both and ditch them

rapists killers etc working for Blizzard
    Innocent until proven guilty. Ever heard of this?
    While the OP's post is bullshit so is yours.

Point 1: FF14 isn't new its been around for nearly 10 years and is going strong, It was going strong well before the blizzard stuff happen.

Point 2: There is a person who killed themselves over the stuff that happen and 1000's of employee's who are standing up to what happen. Where there is smoke there is fire and this is a big fire. You can keep going Innocent Until Guilty all you want but the proof is there, only fanboy's don't want to see it.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

A pathetic demise for a pathetic villain. As Thanos would say, is this not true balance?
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Point 2: There is a person who killed themselves over the stuff that happen and 1000's of employee's who are standing up to what happen. Where there is smoke there is fire and this is a big fire. You can keep going Innocent Until Guilty all you want but the proof is there, only fanboy's don't want to see it.
    I hear this repeated over and over, but I can't seem to see any actual proof other than "if we repeat it enough times, it'll be true eventually".

Quote Originally Posted by Lorgran View Post
    I hear this repeated over and over, but I can't seem to see any actual proof other than "if we repeat it enough times, it'll be true eventually".
    Isn't this the basic definition of propaganda? Tell a lie loud enough and often enough and people will believe it.

Chances is none, Jailer either dies in 9.2 or 9.3 period. They gonna ditch Shadowlands story because people already hate it cause they can't unsub when they finish the content, next exp gonna be either fresh (new planet) or Azeroth-themed (either rework or most probably new continent/islands). We won't see SL ever again.

As for bad expansion + other MMOs on the market: WoD + Wildstar and BDO. Nothing changed: WoW even at its lowest outperforms every MMO in the market in the endgame department, so every other MMO is just buy it, play the story, ditch it, return to PvP/raiding/M+ WoW.

We are junkies and that's how it works. Blizzards literally feeds on us and nobody can say they aren't good at it, they've been doing it for 16 (almost 17) years no problems even with community hate.
    Last edited by Baleful; 2021-07-28 at 11:57 PM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Chances? I'm placing my money on zero. WOW at it's worst is still a top tier MMO, if WOD and Cata didn't break the game Shadowlands won't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    "WoW is Dying/Dead" and "Game vs. Game" type threads don't tend to produce much in the way of constructive discussion or debate. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead