Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    And you're probably right since being a disc main for so long I've developed a sense of inherent mastery to all classes and specs, a way of understanding the ticks and metronome to global cooldowns and from there it's all about pressing the right button. Maybe I have playing disc for so long to thank for that.
    I know you're being sarcastic, but that's not what I mean.

The skill floor for being a "good" resto druid is lower than for being a "good" disc. The best disc players in the world can do amazing things (as can the best druids!) but -at every level- you have to work harder to be an amazing discipline priest compared to resto druid.

I always felt disc priests should have a talent along the lines of

-reduces all non-atonement healing by 25%, increases damage by 25% and replaces power word: radiance with an AoE damage ability like Cascade.

A talent along the lines of
    - for 10 seconds power word shield reflects 300% of it's damage absorption. Could make it a powerful group DPS combined with Rapture.

Give me prayer of mending as disc.
    It`s my favourite priest spell and it almost brings a tear to my eye that i have to spec holy just to use it.

I want cascade back so badly.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    I always felt disc priests should have a talent along the lines of

-reduces all non-atonement healing by 25%, increases damage by 25% and replaces power word: radiance with an AoE damage ability like Cascade.

A talent along the lines of
    - for 10 seconds power word shield reflects 300% of it's damage absorption. Could make it a powerful group DPS combined with Rapture.
    The idea of either priest healer spec gaining a ton of healer dps through reflect/thorns or damage that radiates from the target of a spell (or a combination thereof) is a GREAT class fantasy.

Obviously, not on par with hpal levels of stupid damage they saw from 9.0/9.1, but making said spec high in terms of healer damage without breaking the game.

Again, either spec.