Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Not a fallacy. Ther opinion of Ion should be fired is completely rooted in "I don't like the game", not because he is bad at his job.So, you basically did imply that he should be fired because you don't like the game. It is also narcissistic because it is also based solely on your opinion and that your opinion is the only one that should matter. That is being full of one self.
    I literally said "incompetent." How did that become, "I don't like this game"? It means that he's bad at his bad. So I both said and expressed that. And he's continued implementing borrowed power systems in multiple expansions, with BfA implementing a new one with every major patch.

All BfA feedback was ignored in the beta. A lot of important feedback in SL was ignored as well in favour of minor corrections and bug fixes, despite the game later being improved on the same points that people complained about. People were literally giving loads of negative feedback on the amount of Anima from WQ. Then it was changed much later with an explanation that had nothing to do with the story of SL and the defeat of Sire Denathrius.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaade View Post
    And he's continued implementing borrowed power systems in multiple expansions, with BfA implementing a new one with every major patch.
    The borrowed power business is something of a farce. Doesn't anyone remember doing dailies, getting badges and whatnot to turn in to vendors for progression and gear improvement? Was that improvement carried over into the next expansion? What is that if it's not borrowed power?

The entire progression schema in WoW is essentially obtaining power that you give back at the end of the expansion, i.e. borrowed. They've just reskinned it in increasingly annoying systems that are over-engineered.

And before you dump on Ion for being bad at his job you probably don't think that most of his job is managing the supervisors and team leads. Working with producers to keeping schedules together, once in a while having to make a call on something that the teams can't agree on. He may be quite good at that and if you've ever worked in a large office with different teams that need to be co-ordinated that's likely the most important part of his duties.

Anyway, get over the borrowed power business. It's all borrowed power. Just reskinned every expansion.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Quaade View Post
    I literally said "incompetent." How did that become, "I don't like this game"? It means that he's bad at his bad. So I both said and expressed that. And he's continued implementing borrowed power systems in multiple expansions, with BfA implementing a new one with every major patch.

All BfA feedback was ignored in the beta. A lot of important feedback in SL was ignored as well in favour of minor corrections and bug fixes, despite the game later being improved on the same points that people complained about. People were literally giving loads of negative feedback on the amount of Anima from WQ. Then it was changed much later with an explanation that had nothing to do with the story of SL and the defeat of Sire Denathrius.
    because your whole claim of him being incompetent is based got he fact that you don't like the game. There isn't any actual evidence of him being incompetent, so it goes back to your opinion of the game And now it's based on because he didn't cave to the player whining. None of that means he is bad at his job.

ps Not caving to player whining does not = ignoring feedback. They didn't ignore it. They simply don't agree with you,.