Why should I play PVP?

When you get hit for 32,000 Demon Bolt or smashed in two hits.

Seriously to PVP players, how is this fun, how does this grow the community for PVP?

I can see why the ques are enormously long.

Play if you like PvP... if you don't don't.

You SHOULD not do aynthing in a game but you can if you like....

Idk what youre on but pvp ques are faster than looking for a m+ group if you aren't playing fotm

Edit: Also because I enjoy it and don't play games I dont enjoy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because it's fun

Quote Originally Posted by Robert James2 View Post

Seriously to PVP players, how is this fun, how does this grow the community for PVP?

You shouldn't if you don't enjoy it.
    I don't understand how anyone can enjoy fishing. To me, it's an incredibly boring activity. So I don't fish. Or talk about fishing.

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.

10+ Year Old Account
    But always—do not forget this, Winston—always there will be the intoxication of power, constantly increasing and constantly growing subtler. Always, at every moment, there will be the thrill of victory, the sensation of trampling on an enemy who is helpless. If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—forever.
    That quote is why I pvp'ed. Beating a bot is one thing, Its a whole other level to crush a player.

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

10+ Year Old Account
    Just knowing your enemy isn't an AI is why I PvP. AI can always be predicted and analyzed by mathematics. The most dangerous enemy is the unpredictable human.

Because you are enjoying life too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert James2 View Post

Because 32K Demonbolt sounds cool enough to start playing PvP?

Most of the time warlocks were underdogs in SL so far....so this almost makes me to resub lol

But the designs are still not there for pvp, devs just do not care about pvp and probably let go their last pvp lead designer at the start of SL and its very noticable.

it sucks when you're learning / gearing but if you put in the time / dedication it's super rewarding imo. I used to mythic raid before i made the swap to pvp only due to not wanting a set schedule and i'll never look back. even with the best gear in the game and a decent amount of knowledge i'll still get stomped sometimes, but i keep trying to improve.

to me it's much more satisfying knowing you're beating a person with feelings that's gonna get tilted rather than some fake AI bosses that don't care if they are killed 500 times. plus it's always something new and unpredictable. you can't memorize when certain things will happen according to health % or the phase you're in. you have to react accordingly. just much more competitive and fun to me but it's not for everyone