Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by GR8GODZILLAGOD View Post
    Definitely. Legion tiers had at least 1 set that was drop dead perfect for your class. They completely hit it out of the park in Legion, which made the decision to cut class sets afterward all the more bewildering.
    Making a quick list for me;

DK: T19 is literally perfect, T21 is great too.
    DH: T19 is the only great set they got IMO. Parts of T20 are nice but I don't like the robes.
    Druid: T19 is OK only if you're NE. T20 is great, T21 also really good.
    Mage: T20 is great, other two not so much but hey.
    Monk: T20 is one of my favorite sets in the game actually.
    Hunter: T19 is one of their very few actually good sets. Sadly it mostly looks good on elves and humans.
    Rogue: T19 is perfect ninja, T21 perfect pirate.
    Paladin: T19 is good, but T21 is the real winner.
    Shaman: T19 and T21 are equally amazing.
    Warlock: as I said, all tiers are amazing. Locks do tend to have the best sets but hot damn.
    Warrior: I love T19, T20 is also good.

I can't think of any other expansion where I can praise the sets so much. T17 Mythic ones are also darn great but still not quite as good, but then you have HFC which has ugly shit all over. Mists had the overall great CM sets but the actually raid tier ones are bad for the most part.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Well, then what does it matter if no one gives a damn. Either everyone cares and prestige matters and it should be kept locked for that reason, or no one cares and prestige doesn’t matter to anyone so it shouldn’t matter and just remain locked since no one cares.
    I’d rather Blizzard makes new models people could work for. That could have been new weapon models or new armor models.
    The biggest problem I have with it is it just becomes obsolete once you get armor for it. So are people really praising the MT to be back when they will just get their appearance and stop? Or are they hoping it will have seasonal rewards? If seasonal rewards are what people hope for, then we just go back to the problem of locked appearances, correct?
    About having done the MT back in Legion. Not the transmogs themselves, silly billy.

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    That only people who want them added back are sad shmucks who need to derive their worth from getting something they didn't earn. I can generalize too if you want to pejoratively group people.
    Lol what on earth kind of reply even is this? Ironic considering the "challenge" was face roll easy with as little as 7.3 catch up gear and a half working brain. I got what I wanted, but I see new friends join the game, see it and wonder how to get it only to learn its impossible to.. it just warrants nothing other than a "well that's stupid". It should have <5% drop rate or something on the new MT. Or be an incredibly expensive timewarped badge option. Like 25-50k per appearance. Nobody said that they should just be free handouts.

Ahead of the Curve mounts become exponentially harder to get after their current raid tier, but they don't go away. Ashes of A'lar and Invincible are still difficult to get despite their bosses being one-shottable, and they still hold more prestige than those artifact appearances do. The very fact that they've brought back the bear means they know how bogus this all really is. One step at a time until it happens at this point.
    Last edited by ForrestAnthony; 2021-10-04 at 08:04 PM.
    Eagerly waiting one expansion at a time for the Tinker/Mechanic/Engineer class since 2010