Legion Artifact Weapon Item Levels Dropped For some reason

I logged onto one of my characters tonight to do timewaking. and while i was waiting for a dungeon queue I went to Legion dalaran to check out the artifact skins for one of the weapons.

i equipped the weapon on the way into the hall of shadows and i noticed that the weapons item level had changed.

the last time i used the weapon it was item level 77. now all 3 of my rogue’s artifact weapons, along with the artifact weapons of my demon hunter and death knight. have changed to level 58. when with the artifact relics the weapons should all be in the late 60s to mid 70s.

has anyone noticed this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by knightblazer85 View Post
    I logged onto one of my characters tonight to do timewaking. and while i was waiting for a dungeon queue I went to Legion dalaran to check out the artifact skins for one of the weapons.

i equipped the weapon on the way into the hall of shadows and i noticed that the weapons item level had changed.

the last time i used the weapon it was item level 77. now all 3 of my rogue’s artifact weapons, along with the artifact weapons of my demon hunter and death knight. have changed to level 58. when with the artifact relics the weapons should all be in the late 60s to mid 70s.

has anyone noticed this?
    Curious, I had a look at my own and seems they've changed. Does not really matter but a curious discovery nonetheless.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Maybe something happened to the loot tables (and thus the items you socketed into artifacts) when they started getting things ready for Legion timewalking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Maybe something happened to the loot tables (and thus the items you socketed into artifacts) when they started getting things ready for Legion timewalking.
    Might explain why it was dropped a little, actually, as Legion Timewalking nears its grand opening (Can't wait, really).
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

it's not really an issue on the 3 characters that i noticed it on, they're all post legion, the only thing i still need to do on 2 of them is balance of power. but it might be an issue on the 4 characters i still need to do legion order halls with.

as for the relics i know that isnt the issue. the relics on my artifacts are all still giving the same item level boosts. and the base item level of the artifacts is still the same

It's not gonna be an issue. Legion is old content, and also you're not planning to clear mythic legion raids with it but do quest lines, you will be perfectly fine.

And yeah, it probably has to do with the incoming legion timewalking.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.