Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Starcraft fallout type RPG?

Quote Originally Posted by froschhure View Post
    LAO is south korean and i meant the new riot MMO if i remembered it correctly it was called elyion. maybe i am mistaken with the title name
    First time I heard it already has a name, but okay, then it I can see it being relevant. Never heard a peep about the other one.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    I think they should focus on their toxic work environment and the eight (8) lawsuits
    Multinational corporations are not 1 guy who can only perform 1 task every 1 day. They have employees who are not sexual attackers either.
    Some of you have an extremely simplistic view of the world.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyvax View Post
    Anthem could have been an amazing game, if had been properly developed and completed. In its released state it was like 50% of a game.
    Sounds a lot like Blizzard these days tbh...
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

From what i see there is no mention of MMO. Which means they might just be doing some single player RPG.
    Ship has been abandoned.
    ---

NextUI for XIV

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    a Destiny clone set in the SC 2 IP space could be interesting...
    You're not wrong.

But given Activision's control over things now, it's probably a brand new, generic-ass IP.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    I think they should focus on their toxic work environment and the eight (8) lawsuits bearing down on them because of said work environment rather than getting ambitious again. Clearly their current managerial and staffing practices are not conducive to making good games.
    You should read your signature. We have this thing in the US called jurisprudence and the presumption of innocence. Maybe they should keep their business running as they see fit until some type of illegal activity is proven to be true. Otherwise you and people that share your views are the "devil's."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    Oh god they're planning on making it a looter shooter aren't they. FPS, RPG Reward Mechanics and Open World, Destiny by Blizzard.
    Didn't necessarily mean that all those credentials are for the same game. Could be a developer for multiple projects.

I trust blizz as much as EA and Bethesda nowadays, so whatever it might be is most likely an unplayable mess upon release.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    elyion was from kakaogames sorry* and i still did not find lol new mmo name, maybe someone can help =)
    love WoWarcraft

Quote Originally Posted by Greyvax View Post
    Anthem could have been an amazing game, if had been properly developed and completed. In its released state it was like 50% of a game.
    Sounds likes hundreds of other underdeveloped games. Let it die already.