Hallows end Ember court bonus?

What's the hallows end bonus for ember court? Been saving my court until the event starts. I wanna know what it is before I go in there.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorri View Post
    What's the hallows end bonus for ember court? Been saving my court until the event starts. I wanna know what it is before I go in there.

Thanks.
    We know there's a bonus, but we don't know what the bonus is. According to Wowhead,

"As is tradition with major Holidays, the Ember Court seem to have changes during the Hallow's End holiday. This time around, there aren't many details about what waits in store during the celebration, the one indicative is the spell Visions de sire Denathrius. This spell indicates that players running the Ember Court during Hallow's End can unlock a permanent Vision of Sire Denathrius to use all year-round. It is unsure what this vision does or if there are any buffs to reputation or friendship related to it, but we recommend players to save their weekly run for next Monday!"

If you talk to Theotar during the Ember Court, he will summon a Vision of Sire Denathrius that gives you only bonus happyness for your guests. When the Ember Court is over, the Vision will give you a quest where you get a permanent Vision favor for your Ember Court.
    Last edited by Daan; 2021-10-18 at 07:52 PM.