Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I can't wait to play content given in this patch every 6 months for a small week. Dunno who thought this was a good idea but he/she should be fired. Spending recourses on something only available for one week every 6 months is beyond ridiculous.

As much as I thoroughly enjoyed the first year or so expansion, it’s going to take more than this to get me back, unfortunately. I was going to come back for this patch as I could level through torghast, but upon review it seems to be a lackluster method of leveling. It didn’t need to be the fastest, but it seems currently it has been rated pretty slow.

And with that, my last desire to return fades away. Not that I care too much about the scandal itself - though I hope those involved are able to heal - I doubt Blizzards capability to manage their disastrous work environments AND design an enjoyable experience for the rest of the expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by TickTickTick View Post
    Clever. Uninformed people who care about the Mage Tower will sub when the patch drops, be disappointed, but extend their sub by another months just as it runs out because Mage Tower will be available.

Can't be any more obvious lol.
    If I give out information that's easily accessible (all blue posts are) and someone does something expecting something that counters the free and easily accessible information. That's on them. They're idiots who took the evidence and went stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    If I give out information that's easily accessible (all blue posts are) and someone does something expecting something that counters the free and easily accessible information. That's on them. They're idiots who took the evidence and went stupid.
    You'd have a point if they didn't immediately hide the announcement behind the patch notes. So if you only looked at the patch notes for 9.1.5 you'd have no idea that Legion time walking was delayed. I wonder why they wouldn't put that relevant piece of information into both post.

Too little (no new content at all), too late (this should have been at launch- players warned them).

9.2 probably not until March/ Apr 22.

That's too long between new content with the current state of this game. Most of the people I spoke to that left are not coming back and that list grows longer every day.

I don't know why they are sitting on their hands- I would be trying to get new stuff in each week, even if it is just a few quests or one new boss somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainV View Post
    Releasing this 2 weeks before endwalker is a laughable mistake at best.

But since I expected this, cya all in FF!
    Can you imagine a company trying to actually compete with their competitors? The fucking nerve of these people.
    I'ts not just safe, it's 40% safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Vast majority of players do not even read patch notes or blue posts at all, and honestly they shouldn't have to. Blizz has even stated this to be the case, so whatever they say in blue posts is only seen by the vast minority of players. If Blizz is doing this in the name of exploiting subscriptions with the knowledge that most people don't (and shouldn't need to) read patch notes, the blame should be on Blizz.

While some people claim that the original Mage Tower was FOMO (which I disagree considering how bloody long it was available), I think everyone can agree that the current iteration of Mage Tower is certainly a case of FOMO.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Quote Originally Posted by exochaft View Post
    While some people claim that the original Mage Tower was FOMO (which I disagree considering how bloody long it was available), I think everyone can agree that the current iteration of Mage Tower is certainly a case of FOMO.
    It's the opposite. The current one is a reoccuring event, the old one and its rewards are gone. The new one is just bloody inconvenient, because of the abhorrent waiting time of over 4.5 months between them.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    Except it isn't late.....it's 100% on time when it should be done. Maybe a little early even on many of the things that they're doing in terms of "QoL"
    Fixing problems from Beta after a year is late no matter how you slice it chief.

"NEW CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION OPTIONS"

*Checks for bearded Trolls*

HOW IS THIS STILL NOT A THING?!

Quote Originally Posted by Mokrath View Post
    Fixing problems from Beta after a year is late no matter how you slice it chief.
    Most if not all of these are not problems....no matter how you slice it chief.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Felis igneus View Post
    It's the opposite. The current one is a reoccuring event, the old one and its rewards are gone. The new one is just bloody inconvenient, because of the abhorrent waiting time of over 4.5 months between them.
    That's like claiming DH Warglaives of Azz are FOMO as well when in reality they are not. I didn't get the set because I didn't work on it between BCTW events? Oh well my fault just wait until the next one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    Too little (no new content at all), too late (this should have been at launch- players warned them).

That's too long between new content with the current state of this game. Most of the people I spoke to that left are not coming back and that list grows longer every day.

I don't know why they are sitting on their hands- I would be trying to get new stuff in each week, even if it is just a few quests or one new boss somewhere.
    lol no this all should not have been in at launch. Guess we should mail you your epics too right?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stevano View Post
    I can't wait to play content given in this patch every 6 months for a small week. Dunno who thought this was a good idea but he/she should be fired. Spending recourses on something only available for one week every 6 months is beyond ridiculous.
    Thank god you're not in charge there then considering it's most likely a testing iteration for the others where perhaps ultimately all TW has keystone and maybe 1 other perk. But hey rage more and call for people to fired over things you have little to no insight on. It shows maturity...

Quote Originally Posted by Raamul View Post
    Mage Tower is not content, its already there in the game. They are just re-enabling it now.
    Ah yes of course, the Legion Mage Tower that you can't do anymore, which is modified to match the current design of the game, and which has completely different rewards from the first time is "not content" because someone who wants to be mad on the internet says it isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Raamul View Post
    don't just argue for the sake of it.
    The lack of self-awareness is astounding.

Patch 9.1.5 Content Update Notes
    What content?

Still no love for Feral Druids, still no damage balacing between the heal specs, instead we get some badly needed Anima Power buffs for the first encounter from Sanctum.

Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post

I left at the end of 9.0... I actually liked BFA more lol... yeah... I know...
    9.0 / 9.1 killed my guild (they disbanded after a few weeks in 9.1) and no one is coming back.
    I hated most of the changes in SL (the famous and useless "unpruning", the covenants, the stupid soul binds, thorghast farming (worst thing ever in wow IMO)...

And they never fixed the hunter's pet AI, it still does the SAME STUPID THINGS since vanilla, come on...

I 've been playing since Vanilla, only skipped MoP. But I think I'll never come back, it's always "more of the same". And I'm NOT interested in replaying things I've already played a lot (Legion...) once AGAIN.

For me, Wow is a thing of the past. You can't create new and fun things with the current wow gameplay. Time to move on.
    Everytime they tried to get "back to the roots", they failed miserably. Because you can't make a 2007 game in 2021, it won't work or just the time of the hype.

I was hyped and played D2:R with a friend for almost a month, now we dont even touch it anymore, because it grew old very quickly.
    Last edited by vashe9; 2021-10-25 at 09:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    So all the things that should have been there at the start will finally be added. Yay?
    They shouldn't hvae een in at the start. How dare they make you play the game first once before giving it to you. Player entitlement keeps getting worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Army Dreamer View Post
    What content?
    Pretty much this, this was my point when I made a point of it being laughable.

Calling mage tower reskins and time walking legion content is like trying to argue that Garrisons didnt cause anti-social behaviour in WoW during WoD.

The most content there is in this patch is explicitly for roleplayers, and while I am a roleplayer, this patch has literally nothing of value id miss.

Again, see ya in endwalker.

Again, see ya in endwalker.
    Yep. Cya soon.

Quote Originally Posted by tylenol View Post
    Nice content patch, completely devoid of any actual content

Quality stuff Blizzard, quality.

I'd love it if from now on rather then making anything new, Blizzard just kept coming out with old stuff just to see how many saps they can drag along for $15 a month.
    This isn't a content patch. This is an update patch which updates existing content.

This isn't even a content update.