Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Popikaify View Post
    Followers and their levels are the same,anima is still same but i lost ember court rep,not sure if its going back to exalted if i swap to venthyr again.Fuck their stupid systems and ''meaningful choise''
    Ember court is a venth only rep. When you go back you will get it again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ecospherez View Post
    The only thing you lose is anything that is active.

For instance an active mission table, active quest, active building research etc.

I am 80 on all 4 on my main, you can swap freely between them and level them up.

If you are 80 Venthyr, switch to Kyrian and have no progress on that, you will start at level 1. Buy the upgrade to 40 and then continue levelling renown, you can then change back to Venthyr and not lose any progress apart from what I stated above.
    You actually do not lose the active missions. Ive switched between kyrian (that had active missisions) to venth for healing than back to kyrian later that night and the missions were still active actually progressing.

Quote Originally Posted by Zypherz View Post
    Your ember court rep is safe.
    LOLOL!

/10 chars

Quote Originally Posted by Utrrabbit View Post
    Ember court is a venth only rep. When you go back you will get it again.

- - - Updated - - -

You actually do not lose the active missions. Ive switched between kyrian (that had active missisions) to venth for healing than back to kyrian later that night and the missions were still active actually progressing.
    i actually got it again but back to neutral.Rofl

Quote Originally Posted by Popikaify View Post
    i actually got it again but back to neutral.Rofl
    Than it bugged for you because I am exalted with embercourt and it always goes back to exalted when I switch back to venth.