X90J Gaming Questions

I just bought the X90J 55-in for gaming. Do you have to keep the Picture Mode in Game Mode to get the lowest lag? It looks like crap and game mode, I much prefer vivid, even standard would be better

I have a XH95 it looks quite similar, you should try to keep it in game mode for the lowest input lag and then fiddling with other settings for the best picture quality.

Something I found quite handy is to use THX tune-up app on my phone, I was able to fine tune the colour and brightness settings settings and then copy them over to the gaming preset. fiddling with the things under brightness: black adjust, adv.contrast,X-tended dynamic range and under Colour: colour temp, live colour can all make a big difference to the picture.

Turn light sensor off when doing anything.
    Last edited by Iliena; 2021-12-01 at 08:08 PM. Reason: typo
    Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    Wealth inequality is here to stay, sometimes it's just how lifes cookie crumbles and all of society is better off for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    But from what I can see it is quite probable Æthelstan was the first Brexiteer, likely the Farage of his age seeing off the European continentals in the very first successful Brexit.