Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Doesn't to me sound like she was being intentionally difficult but rather not tolerating a sexist and clearly toxic work environment.

I don't know this person, not followed their tweets but if they're "outing creeps" how exactly is that a bad thing?

It's funny cause this thread is letting all of the sexist jerks expose themselves. Her work continues.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Senior test analyst. Guessing that everyone who knows exactly what she's like had never heard of her until this thread.
    No, because she's been also the one who called out Ybarra for not introducing himself to the dev teams.
    And been the one who took a day off because another employee called her a "shrill".

10+ Year Old Account
    I left twitter back in 2016 to help protect my mental wellbeing. I have no idea who this woman is. But the fact she left blizzard commands respect from me. The company should burn in general. Good for her.

Quote Originally Posted by TomGreen View Post
    Life was great without social media

We need to go back
    Social media has it uses, twitter should be there for advertisement to helps small business grow and help fund people in need.

What twitter shouldn't be used for is a soap box, to antagonize others, which unfortunately is twitters main purpose sadly.
    Last edited by Orby; 2021-12-01 at 09:32 PM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    Activists are supposed to make you uncomfortable. Based on the comments in this thread she obviously did a good job.
    There is a difference of being an activist and act like an idiot on twitter ... posting memes & storys about your mental problems.
    This whole AKB workers union is a joke ... all they do is posting memes on twitter. How do you want to take that seriously?

I want devs to not be abused & harassed - but the way they are doing it is just super unprofessional.

And no, no one feels uncomfortable ... it's just super cringe.

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    All the knowledge we have is that she has a twitter account and tweets a lot of left wing stuff. That is literally it.

And you can see from this thread how that is enough to generate all kinds of mysogynistic hysteria.
    We can also see from this thread that there are still way to many people who outwardly support gaslighting in order to further their own narratives and goals.

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    You are intimidated by attractive women with strong political opinions you disagree with. Got it. Is there anything else to see here?
    Anyone with FUCK NAZIS alongside activist in their bio is not someone with "strong political opinions" that's someone engulfed in a destructive ideology.

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    I see. A woman disagrees with your views and she's toxic. What would your mother think?
    I see, you agree with a woman's psychological manipulation so anyone who disagrees with her methods is the problem.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Overlordd View Post
    Is the world black and white to you? So you can go ahead and intentionally piss off people then complain when they lash back?

Oh right, it's the same way some douche would rile up women then complain about them being SJWs when they're tired of his shit.

- - - Updated - - -

They fought jack shit besides virtue signalling on Twitter and changing a game they had no participation in the creation off.

Go back to Twitter and whiteknight there. I don't care. Both these progressive num nuts and bobby kotick ruined Blizzard. I hate them both.
    There's a difference in those two things. It's 2021, meaning there are two different standards for how women can manipulate men compared to the reverse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Gungus View Post
    Anyone with FUCK NAZIS alongside activist in their bio is not someone with "strong political opinions" that's someone engulfed in a destructive ideology.
    Okay thats the thing that kind of makes me chuckle, I am okay with pronouns in bios (I have them too) and even job listening's and maybe even cute quips or LGBTQ flags are cool, but 'fuck the nazi's' doesn't really warrant a statement.... Its kind of the default setting. Like people who put 'antifascist' in their bio... like duh do you need to say it? Would be like putting in my bio 'need food to live'. I mean no shit.
    Last edited by Orby; 2021-12-01 at 09:40 PM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Okay thats the thing that kind of makes me chuckle, I am okay with pronouns in bios (I have them too) and even job listening's and maybe even cute quips or LGBTQ flags are cool, but 'fuck the nazi's' doesn't really warrant a statement.... Its kind of the default setting. Like people who put 'antifascist' in their bio... like duh do you need to say it? Would be like putting in my bio 'need food to live'. I mean no shit.
    It falls in line with demanding someone proclaim they're anti-racist. If you don't say 'Fuck Nazi's' because you know they mean conservatives and not legitimate Nazi's, then you're a Nazi. And remember, it's always okay to punch Nazi's apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by TomGreen View Post
    Life was great without social media

We need to go back
    That a very Amish way of thinking. Like if people used cars to roll over each other then saying "we need to go back to the times before automobiles"
    The problem is not the tool, it's how it's used. And sadly, social media is mostly used for venting frustrations or acting like complete sociopaths.

Discussion seems to have veered into all kinds of forbidden/off-topic areas, closing this down.