5+ Year Old Account

More female characters

Hello there
    With incubuss i want female voidvalkwers cuz im into it and more female demonhunds, imps, doomwalkers
    I need them cuz we need more DiVerSity
    soon im gonna public another expansion from my uncel mail

Quote Originally Posted by Hastis View Post
    we need more DiVerSity
    You alt-right wingers need to get some common sense. Don't you understand that you contradict yourselves when you hate women and minorities?

If you were so superior: why are you scared of them?

Are you crying because Sexy man demons were added to balance out sexy women demons?

Wow added a bunch of female characters via the Allied races leaders, most of who are women, they just did fuck all with most of them.
    Last edited by Wonderment2; 2021-12-05 at 04:43 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I actually would like to get lets say female imps or voidwalkers. Actually Blizzard did a bluepost around the time of WoD that they wanted to do exactly this for all demons, but it got cut with Legion for whatever reason lol.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    This thread seems unlikely to go anywhere constructive. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead