Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ...
    Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pionock View Post
    What would be your tips for Fire Mage? I did it in Legion, but it's been awhile, and I did Agatha on Feral, Fury, Unholy, and Ele, but for some reason I'm getting wrecked on Fire. I can somewhat consistently get to phase 2, but I don't last much longer.
    I'm not sure if it's the best idea in the world but Arcane Explosion seems to destroy the imps, I was going Oom in P2 from spamming it too much. I also used Lust/Potion midway through P2 when I realised it was pretty low (32%) and burned a fair bit then. Had PVP Badge trinket, can't remember the other one right now. Potion was a MoP Intellect one, they don't give much less Int than the SL ones. My only issue was running into about 3 boulders at the end life an idiot, but otherwise had no issues.

https://www.wowhead.com/guides/fire-...allenge-agatha - Talents/Gear/Tips etc on here are pretty good and what I followed.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Quote Originally Posted by pionock View Post
    What would be your tips for Fire Mage? I did it in Legion, but it's been awhile, and I did Agatha on Feral, Fury, Unholy, and Ele, but for some reason I'm getting wrecked on Fire. I can somewhat consistently get to phase 2, but I don't last much longer.
    There's no overall DPS check component, so play smart. Keep Blazing Barrier up on CD. I personally specced Blazing Soul as well, and if you make a mistake then you can use Blink to refill your shield.

Ignore Fuming Imps, though make sure you aren't standing in their pools. Stand off to the side of the platform, and once you see a Fuming Imp move in and begin it's cast, move away while it explodes.

Umbral Imps are your highest priority, not just because they give Agatha a shield but because their Shadow Bolts are the highest source of unavoidable damage in the fight. Smoldering Imps are similarly important to kill. Frost Nova should be sufficient to trivialize the Imp Servants. Dragon's Breath is also one of your best tools for quickly clearing imps.

I used Time Warp in the last phase also, just to minimize the amount of time I had to deal with boulders and teleporting. Again, overall DPS really doesn't matter that much. It's all about consistent execution.

Quote Originally Posted by Dristereau View Post
    I'm not sure if it's the best idea in the world but Arcane Explosion seems to destroy the imps, I was going Oom in P2 from spamming it too much. I also used Lust/Potion midway through P2 when I realised it was pretty low (32%) and burned a fair bit then. Had PVP Badge trinket, can't remember the other one right now. Potion was a MoP Intellect one, they don't give much less Int than the SL ones. My only issue was running into about 3 boulders at the end life an idiot, but otherwise had no issues.
    Agatha is the easiest challenge compared to others. Just focus all adds asap, dodge boulders and purple voidzones.

Use Alter Time when adds spawn, kill them - and rewind back to full health.
    Dont forget to use Sylvan Elixir - its free +10% stats.
    For trinkets I used Orb of Voidsight and Unblinking Gaze of Sethe.

You can also farm Greater Blessed Bandage from Argus - it makes the fight super easy.
    Last edited by Ravenhold; 2022-01-04 at 05:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenhold View Post
    You can also farm Greater Blessed Bandage from Argus - it makes the fight super easy.
    Oh those still work? I figured they nerfed it when they were doing the "outdoor" item changes for that scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Oh those still work? I figured they nerfed it when they were doing the "outdoor" item changes for that scenario.
    They've evidently nerfed some things but not others. Sylvan Elixir still works for a 10% stat bonus in the Agatha encounter, and that one has only ever worked outdoors.

Meanwhile the Lightblood Elixir was nerfed to not work for Agatha.

I even tried to use an Elixir of Greater Demonslaying (something that worked shortly during 7.2 but was quickly nerfed as a 300% damage increase to demons was just way too strong to leave active for the Agatha challenge) and that one still doesn't work (you can use it but the buff disappears after a second).
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*