Anyone have any luck with the Survival Mage Tower?

After throwing my face against it, I have the long ass phase 1 down to a science. When phase 2 starts and Corrupting Shadows comes out, it feels like I just don't have the damage to kill him before the platform is completely covered. The lowest I've gotten him is roughly 40% percent with lust and my damage CDs. I have no problems killing the adds before they get to him.

At this point I am scratching my head trying to figure out how to push out more damage. I'm fully enchanted, food buff, flask, weapon/chest buffs. Anyone who has beat this have any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Blankdud View Post
    After throwing my face against it, I have the long ass phase 1 down to a science. When phase 2 starts and Corrupting Shadows comes out, it feels like I just don't have the damage to kill him before the platform is completely covered. The lowest I've gotten him is roughly 40% percent with lust and my damage CDs. I have no problems killing the adds before they get to him.

At this point I am scratching my head trying to figure out how to push out more damage. I'm fully enchanted, food buff, flask, weapon/chest buffs. Anyone who has beat this have any suggestions?
    Hunter discord is a better place to ask. Good information there about it.

This might help, it's tight to say the least and Symex is probably the best Surv hunter in the world right now https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVxJ7aneQGU