Diablo Immortal Build Tool and Blood Knight Class

Diablo Immortal Build Tool and Blood Knight Class
    Our friends over at Diablofans launched a Diablo Immortal Build Tool today! You can see skills, items, the Paragon trees, and more!

Blood Knight Skills
    We've got an incomplete and early version of the Blood Knight skills below. Keep in mind that nothing here is final.

Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    • Normal Attack 2 - If the enemy runs away from you, throwing Bloodcrush as ranged attack that deals 0 damage. If the enemy is near you, use Bloodblade as melee attack that deals 0 damage
    • Ravage - Launch a sequence of attacks on the target, inflicting 0, 0, and then 0 damage
    • Dash Stab - Dash with continual stabbing
    • Hit and Smash - Pierce up an enemy in front with a pike and deal 0 damage to it, then throw it onto the ground, dealing 0 damage to all nearby enemies and Stunning them for 2 seconds. Before you throw it, you can use the left stick to control the direction
    • Blood Vessel - Shoot multiple veins ahead to link the enemies while dealing 0 damage. After a short delay, it pulls enemies in its path toward it while dealing 0 damage
    • Bloodsuck - You float in the air, sucking blood from all nearby enemies
    • Bat Troop
    • Shadow Mass - It gives you and your allies around a decoy force state for 12 seconds. For every 3 regular attacks launched, a decoy will be generated to copy your attacks
    • Shadow Spear - Toss a shadow spear ahead, dealing 0 damage to all enemies in the path. Long-press the skill to charge, increasing the shadow spear's flight distance, range and damage and dealing 0 damage at most
    • Sweep - Sweep attack the enemies by rotating the spear three times, dealing up to 0 damage to nearby targets. You can move while attacking
    • Blood Demon - Gain Evil Blood when killing an enemy. When you have enough of it, you may cast the skill and turn to Blood Demon for 20 seconds
    • Bloodtide - Strike a blood wave forward, inflicting 0 damage on enemies in its path while knocking them away. Charge can be stacked up to 2 times
    • Black Fog - Your body releases a black fog that lingers for 10 seconds, affecting nearby opponents. Monsters in the black fog are Charmed to attack other monsters. Opponents in the black fog cannot use Smart Cast
    • Blood Strike

Diablo Immortal huh?

get this garbage game out of mmo-c, please

Is it out yet? Had no clue.

Not into mobile gaming, but i hope it's enjoyable anyways.

Wtf, why is this here?

I guess MMO-Champion got phone!

I don't have a cell phone. Not interested.

3+ Year Old Account
    So Diablo is getting a 'vampire' class? Sounds interesting
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Overhealer View Post
    get this garbage game out of mmo-c, please
    Why? I'm not into mobile gaming but for sure I will check it out while waiting for D4. And I'm pretty sure alot of people gonna do the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    Why? I'm not into mobile gaming but for sure I will check it out while waiting for D4. And I'm pretty sure alot of people gonna do the same.
    Same, tried a bit of it and it isn't bad so far. About as fun as mobile games can be, won't replace Diablo 3/4 but it can kill some time!

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    Is it out yet? Had no clue.

Not into mobile gaming, but i hope it's enjoyable anyways.
    No, it's not even out yet. It's coming in 2022, that's all we know
    I don't like mobile gaming either, but I'd be interested in a Diablo Immortal for the Switch.

i honestly cant wait for the release

DK Blood DPS was the absolute best part of playing a DK when they first got introduced. Anyways I look forward to giving this new Diablo class.

7+ Year Old Account
    That's quite a lot of development time for a mobile game to be honest
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    That's quite a lot of development time for a mobile game to be honest
    LOL, if only you knew how massive the mobile market is you would never say that.
    They could make billions if they find a way to monitize this game properly.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by javierdsv View Post
    LOL, if only you knew how massive the mobile market is you would never say that.
    They could make billions if they find a way to monitize this game properly.
    Mobile games are massive, yes. Specially in China

But this does seem to be taking quite a while to release. Maybe im more accostumed to the unholy amount of crappy mobile games that are developed and released in a single year
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.