When we getting info about next expansion ?

As the title says

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably not soon. It'll be on the front page when we do, not in any of these leak threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Popikaify View Post
    As the title says
    Nobody knows.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

At Blizzcon... :o)
    Last edited by Daedius; 2022-01-29 at 11:46 AM.

Nobody knows.

What we know so far is that patch 9.2 will be the last big patch in this expansion. There'll be a 9.2.5, but the .x.5 patches have generally not included big story updates. It'll probably be balance changes, catch-up mechanics for alts, and a few things that set up the story of 10.0.

Assuming they're following the pattern of the last few expansions, the story of the next expansion will be tied to what happens in Shadowlands, mostly the events of patch 9.2.
    So I'd be surprised to see an announcement before 9.2 is out, and players have had a chance to play through at least most of the story campaign, just to avoid spoilers. Also to prevent hype for the new content in 9.2 being overshadowed by a shiny new expansion.

For the last three expansions, the time between announcement and release was 1 year / 9 months / 1 year (to be fair, Shadowlands development WAS affected by the pandemic). If they're sticking to that schedule, the game is unlikely to come out this year.

Next year
    /10
    DRAGONFLIGHT BETA CLUB

Quote Originally Posted by cantrip View Post
    Just believe 1% of the infos from the fake leaks, and you likely will get an impression of what is next.

Or we get surprised and get a new Mists of Pandaria, means an expac noone expected and noone wanted.

To implement things noone wants is one major strength of the WoW devs. See "Season of Mastery" or "Mythic raids".
    And still MoP had the best gameplay we've seen to date. I've been leveling on a private MoP server lately and boy; there were so many ablities that you really wanted to have.
    Since Legion that is missing in WoW. There are abilities that numerically increase your characters output, yes. But they don't make your class more fun to play.
    Also it was the best story WoW told (together with Legion). And yes, the bar isn't very high.

So, if it will be another MoP, then by all means I'm for it. Better to be pleasantly surprised.

We'll prolly find out around november, unless activision is fiscally pushed to do it sooner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    We don't know. We know the final patch is on PTR now, we know GW2 has an expansion next month, we know FF14 has a patch in April, you do the math.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

They'll probably announce it late feb to mid march if they have any sense.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    There is an existing thread on this: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...0-announcement

Also, we generally don't like to see threads that have essentially no substance in the OP like "See title" or "^ this".

If you want to create a new discussion, please make sure to check that there aren't any recent, existing, threads on the topic. Additionally, you should always contribute to the discussion yourself by starting off with having at least two or more sentences in the OP that talk about your opinion.

/closed
    Last edited by Venara; 2022-01-29 at 09:56 PM.
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara