Thread: Fury Warrior 1h

Question Fury Warrior 1h

Hey there,

I'd like to know ur opinion on if Fury Warrior 1h works in PvP or not. Haven't seen much discussion about this and I was wondering why.

BR,

Stamina loss in PvP is not worth the small speed gain on a class with the best mobility already. 1H Fury is fine, but it's marginally the worst option in PVE and further behind in PVP due to the health loss.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

In addition to having less health, which means less % healing, its also about 2% less damage and your ignore pain is about 15% smaller.

1H fury sounds interesting, but not sure it would be super viable.

1h fury doesn't seem to be as viable with this round. It seems that I need to give up something so that I can get it "close" in damage, but then I lose all the other stuff.

Honestly, I wish they would bring gladiator spec back. DPS with a sword and shield was a lot of fun in WoD

Blizzard said themselves they want TG to be the optimal spec, so doubt it's ever going to be viable unless they change their mind on that.

SMF will never be better than Titan's Grip in any situation

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtremelyCrusty View Post
    SMF will never be better than Titan's Grip in any situation
    Ignoring the blaring loss of stamina between 2h and 1h, I honestly wonder how much of a buff it would take to bring it in line with 2h? Do you add more to SMF, like 10% haste buff or bump the 5% dmg to 10/15% to get it there? I'd honestly like to see the option be viable, especially if it lead to a different playstyle.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the current quick spammy rampage build, but maybe that rotational style is better suited as a SMF build, and a slower rotation for TG?

Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    Ignoring the blaring loss of stamina between 2h and 1h, I honestly wonder how much of a buff it would take to bring it in line with 2h? Do you add more to SMF, like 10% haste buff or bump the 5% dmg to 10/15% to get it there? I'd honestly like to see the option be viable, especially if it lead to a different playstyle.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the current quick spammy rampage build, but maybe that rotational style is better suited as a SMF build, and a slower rotation for TG?
    It would have to be a significant damage buff for dual wielding onehanders in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post

SMF has been viable for the majority of the time it has been in the game, I dunno about in DF because I'm not playing it but this thread was from Shadowlands where while SMF was the lesser choice, you could easily 99 parse while playing SMF against TG Warriors, like the difference was never that large.

When it was first added in Cataclysm SMF was competitive, technically in Dragon Soul it was better than TG if not for the purple Legendary 2h that dropped from Deathwing with the tentacle spawns that did bonkers damage. If I remember correctly the same was true in Warlords of Draenor, SMF was really competitive but generally speaking the best weapons were 2handers from the endboss so in practice you'd end up TG anyway.

Like Archimonde in Hellfire Citadel, dropped a 2h weapon higher ilvl than anything else in the raid with perfect stats for Fury but no 1handers.
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2023-02-01 at 11:36 PM.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4