Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by clark2006 View Post
    You ment they want active streamers. There fixed it for ya. I've been an active player and nonstop subscriber since 07, them saying they want active players is outright lie. They want 95% streamers and the other 5% invited are non streamers.
    In the initial wave, sure, it's all the media (streamers, content creators, news sites, etc). After that it's actual players.

7+ Year Old Account
    does anyone know where to view teh beta notes? id like tos ee how tuning and overall gameplay is woerking since being an active player for 17 years dont get a beta lol

I love reading takes from people upset they didn't get into beta. This shit reads like a narcissist's rejection playbook. "I've been subbed for 43 years, have bought every store mount and spent my child's entire college fund on WoW tokens... and you daren't give me, the great and mighty Relapses of Area 52, a beta key?! Well I didn't want your shitty beta anyway Blizzard your game sucks!"

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    In the initial wave, sure, it's all the media (streamers, content creators, news sites, etc). After that it's actual players.
    I understand that for something like Dragonflight or OW2 but a 14 year old xpac? lol
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    I understand that for something like Dragonflight or OW2 but a 14 year old xpac? lol
    Even more reason for it tbh, there's not a huge amount to test. Streamers build hype, and normal players not getting to play means they don't burn themselves out on it before launch

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    I love reading takes from people upset they didn't get into beta. This shit reads like a narcissist's rejection playbook. "I've been subbed for 43 years, have bought every store mount and spent my child's entire college fund on WoW tokens... and you daren't give me, the great and mighty Relapses of Area 52, a beta key?! Well I didn't want your shitty beta anyway Blizzard your game sucks!"
    Wow, spending the entire college fund is serious!