WoWProgress Dead?

Site has been down for 2 days, seems they deleted their discord last night?

Did wowprog die?
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.

It's been kinda dead since BfA

Site works for me.

Still one of the, if not the best place for recruitment/finding a guild.

Wish they had more filters though so I can look at only EU or NA guilds for example.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soikona View Post
    Site works for me.

Still one of the, if not the best place for recruitment/finding a guild.

Wish they had more filters though so I can look at only EU or NA guilds for example.
    it is working now, but wasn't when OP posted. tried it myself

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bullseyed View Post
    Site has been down for 2 days, seems they deleted their discord last night?

Did wowprog die?
    Works fine for me.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Yeah, it is back up after a day and a half of downtime. Apparently not dead yet. None of the "refresh" buttons were working earlier.

They were also banning people on discord for asking about it being down. Who knows.
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.

10+ Year Old Account
    The site still works for me, but looks pretty abandoned. For example, when you look up a character, it still shows BFA M+ dungeons and has no mention of any SL M+ dungeons.

Raider.io kind of ate its lunch so it makes sense they're probably struggling to keep the lights on.

Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Raider.io kind of ate its lunch so it makes sense they're probably struggling to keep the lights on.
    I dunno, I feel like raider.io isn't as good at a lot of things. No reason why they couldn't be, though. Like the wowprog LFG tool seems to be much more used than the raiderio one. The server rank for guilds on boss kills / overall is available on raiderio but kind of buried compared to wowprog.

I'm surprised no one has really mastered the "you're in a guild ranked X on Y server, click here to apply to guilds higher ranked who are also looking for your selected class/spec" type experience.

Quote Originally Posted by bullseyed View Post
    I dunno, I feel like raider.io isn't as good at a lot of things. No reason why they couldn't be, though. Like the wowprog LFG tool seems to be much more used than the raiderio one. The server rank for guilds on boss kills / overall is available on raiderio but kind of buried compared to wowprog.

I'm surprised no one has really mastered the "you're in a guild ranked X on Y server, click here to apply to guilds higher ranked who are also looking for your selected class/spec" type experience.
    It's my personal opinion both of those features should be provided by Blizzard since their own APIs allow for it.